Caution against fraudulent job offers!
Caution against fraudulent job offers!
We have been informed of instances where jobseekers are led to believe of fictitious job opportunities with Deloitte India (“Deloitte”). In one or more such cases, false promises of actual or potential selection, or initiation or completion of the recruitment formalities appear to have been or are being made. Some jobseekers appear to have been asked to pay money to specified bank accounts of individuals or entities as a condition of their selection for a ‘job’ with Deloitte. These individuals or entities are in no way connected with Deloitte and do not represent or otherwise act on behalf of Deloitte.
We would like to clarify that:
At Deloitte, ethics and integrity are fundamental and not negotiable.
We are against corruption and neither offer bribes nor accept them, nor induce or permit any other party to make or receive bribes on our behalf.
We have not authorised any party or person to collect any money from jobseekers in any form whatsoever for promises of getting jobs in Deloitte.
We consider candidates only on merit and that we provide an equal opportunity to eligible applicants.
No one other than an authorised official of Deloitte is permitted to confirm any job offer from Deloitte.
Anyone who at any time has made or makes any payment to any party against promises of job or selection for a job with Deloitte or any matter related to this (including those for ‘registration’, ‘verification’ or ‘security deposit’) or otherwise engages with any such person who has made or makes fraudulent promises or offers, does so (or has done so) entirely at their own risk. Deloitte takes no responsibility or liability for any such unauthorised or fraudulent actions or engagements.
We encourage jobseekers to exercise caution. If you have queries about the veracity of a job offer you have received which relates to Deloitte or would like to report a fraud with regard to job offers with Deloitte, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Procurement Analyst – Technology - Deloitte Support Services India Private LimitedWork you will do:
- Serve as point of contact (CoRe Procurement) for IT stakeholders for procurement needs.
Support categories such as;
Technology infrastructure equipment
IT Peripherals (Catalog /Non-Catalog)
Managed print services “MPS” (Purchased/Leased)
Software/ hardware procurement
- Drive operational efficiency by maintaining data ecosystems, sourcing analytics and continuous insights and improvements.
- Understand supply markets and industry trends
- Consolidate and create analysis and presentations for senior leadership level review.
- Establish and maintain analysis and tracking reports, while monitoring contract compliance and usage of specific products and services
- Conduct market assessments and due diligence efforts
- Support the strategic sourcing process, including the development of proposal solicitation documents, such as Requests for Proposals (RFP), and coordination of suppliers to ensure timely performance and response.
- Perform the daily tasks required to build consensus among team members, develop improvement opportunities in supplier performance and support the development and implementation of strategic solutions
- Assist the Procurement Manager in managing supplier relationships to improve internal client satisfaction
- Independently managing virtual meetings/conferences with internal/external stakeholders
- Support global initiatives as requestedLocation: Hyderabad
2pm to 11pm
Years of experience:
Bachelor’s Degree required
Strong procurement skills (sourcing, contracting, supplier management)
1. Required Technical Skills:
- Responds accurately and with quick turnaround to internal clients’ ad hoc requests for information and reporting.
- Completes documentation and retains records in accordance with established guidelines.
- Works as a contributing member of a cross-functional team with ability to build consensus among people.
- Understands supply markets for specific categories of procurement (e.g. technology, real estate, travel).
- Establishes and maintains tracking reports and analysis, monitoring contract compliance and usage of specific products and services. Documents and analyzes spend within procurement categories, reporting results in a concise manner utilizing MS Office tools.
- Provides reporting and analysis as required to contribute to leadership briefing documents, sourcing efforts and supplier relationship management.
- Participates in strategic sourcing processes/events, including the development of proposal solicitation (RFP) documents, coordinating with suppliers to ensure appropriate and timely response.
- Negotiates pricing/contract terms and establishes supplier contracts.
- Performs the daily tasks required for continuous monitoring and improvement of supplier performance. Assists the Procurement Manager in managing supplier relationships to improve internal client satisfaction.
- Must have persuasive speaking skills and strong written communications
- Experience in working with virtual team in a highly decentralized environment.
- Ability to maintain seamless & regular communication with all relevant stakeholders
- Helps/supports reporting manager in additional activities assigned
- Collaborative skills to work across the globe
- Ariba Sourcing and ServiceNow applications preferred.
- Ariba sourcing and ServiceNow applications a plus
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, we’ve invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our professionals can grow. We want all our people to develop in their own way, playing to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills. And, as a part of our efforts, we provide our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities—including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments—to help accelerate their careers along the way. No two people learn in exactly the same way. So, we provide a range of resources including live classrooms, team-based learning, and eLearning. DU: The Leadership Center in India, our state-of-the-art, world-class learning Center in the Hyderabad offices is an extension of the Deloitte University (DU) in Westlake, Texas, and represents a tangible symbol of our commitment to our people’s growth and development. Explore DU: The Leadership Center in IndiaBenefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Deloitte’s culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture that is inclusive, invites authenticity, leverages our diversity, and where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose:
to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
\\“Deloitte\\” is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited DTTL, a UK private company limited by guarantee. Each member firm provides services in a particular geographic area and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the particular country or countries in which it operates. DTTL does not itself provide services to clients. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are separate and distinct legal entities, which cannot obligate each other. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are liable only for their own acts or omissions and not those of each other. Each DTTL member firm is structured differently in accordance with national laws, regulations, customary practice, and other factors, and may secure the provision of professional services in its territory through subsidiaries, affiliates and/or other entities. In the United States, Deloitte LLP is the member firm of DTTL. Like DTTL, Deloitte LLP does not provide services to clients. Instead, services are primarily provided by the subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, including: Deloitte & Touche LLPDeloitte Consulting LLPDeloitte Financial Advisory Services LLPDeloitte Tax LLP