Merchandise Planning & Ordering
1. Plan replenishment quantity as per requirement of the store (display plan & sale)
2. Co-ordinate with the vendors for the quantity available and for the timely receipt of merchandiser
1. To select the products physically from the vendors as per design, style, price range and the trend
2. Selection of merchandise as per store requirement and customer demand.
3. Market mapping and competitor analysis to know more about the similar product lines and making the same available in the store
1. Identifying new vendors, margin negotiation and finalization of base stock with the vendor in coordination with the Merchandising Manager
2. Identify if there are any discounts available and make the same available for the customers
3. Ensuring timely receiving of merchandise as per the ordering quantity
4. Coordinate with the vendors in case of return, exchanges, damages for stock correction
1. Working out various discount plans for the products.
2. Work on the aging analysis of the product and finalize the discounted pricing