Employment Type :
- HTML5,/CSS3/Adobe Photoshop/Logo Designing,/CSS/HTML/ResponsiveDesign
Frontend Web designer
Travel & Tourism Software Solutions
Web base applications, Online booking engine, mobile apps
Experience & Skills required:
- 4+ Years’ web page design experience for web applications (responsive & Adoptive)
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Knowledge of wire frame and Mockup tools
- Ability to create superior, original designs for the web
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Possess the knowledge and experience of UI Design, Flash Banners and Web E-Mailers
- Experience in Bootstrap, Joomla Framework and responsive, PSD to HTML Conversion
- Working Experience in PHP/CI/WordPress and other technology-based Project.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Ability to convert design into HTML manually, with browser compatibility.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Prior experience in developing user interactions for IOS, Android and Windows.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Strong team player and ability to work with little supervision.
- The desired candidate should be innovative & creative with his ideas
- The candidate should be a self-learner and achiever
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to web design
- Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Conduct meeting with the project management team to understanding system design UI / UX according to functionality.