Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions. We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions.
The objective of the project schedules as a steering instrument for effective project execution and for the
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Responsibility for results, project management within time, budget, and quality framework: Ensuring economic success and customer satisfaction for Telecoms projects of medium complexity: (e.g., use of complex techniques and medium project risk) Carrying the Telecoms project risk, both technical and commercial. Representation of the Telecoms project in all decision-making bodies.
- Telecoms Project planning, project controlling and project reporting:
- For Telecoms projects of medium complexity: (e.g., use of complex techniques and medium project risk) derivation of the comprehensive project objectives from the contract and offer documents. Preparation of the Telecoms project planning and the required project documents. Ensuring compliance with defined procedures/processes for project controlling and reporting. Responsible and plan for the activities relating to Installation, Testing and Commissioning.
- Telecoms Project implementation:
- Management of Project Stakeholders, Project team establish communication and resolve the project conflicts.
- Management of Sub-contractors for Installation and various vendors for the outsourced work to ensure that the work performed by Sub-contractor/ Vendor is within the agreed scope, time and meets the quality guidelines and is within budget.
- Liaison with Customer for progress, technical /contractual topics, and other issues by defining the schedule and Milestones.
- Manage the Overall COM project progress in line with contractual requirements and ensure timely delivery as per the requirements.
- As Overall COM responsibility also need to establish a culture of Environmental Health and Safety as applicable.
- Support the Overall Project Manager in the day-to-day project management tasks.
- Exploration of further business opportunities:
- For Telecoms projects of medium complexity: (e.g., use of complex techniques and medium project risk) Identification and exploitation of additional business opportunities during project implementation.
- Leadership: For Telecoms projects of medium complexity: (e.g., use of complex techniques and medium project risk) Technical leadership of the project team including staff resource planning and coordination with the organizational units involved.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Should be familiar with Metro Telecom Experience and at least one project in similar/lead role.
- Experience in Managing Telecom Sub-Systems: FOTS, PAS, PIS, MCS, CCFRS/SCADA, CCTV, Radio/TETRA and Telephone systems.
- You have Bachelor’s degree in engineering, preferably in electrical / electronic engineering.
- You carry 6-10 years of experience in Project Management
- You have 5+ years of experience in Railway Telecoms domain
- You are fluent in English.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. In future you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Mobility at:
https://new.siemens.com/in/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited