In this role, you have the opportunity to modify, design, develop and maintain MR, Ultra Sound, Cathlabs, CT, and realization of a range of products in such a way that future products options and features can be realized with acceptable effects for the earlier products. You are responsible for identifying appropriate technologies for overall system, sub-system and component levels. You will ensure that your design is consistent with the higher level architecture and requirements
You are responsible for
- Achievement of the technical goal/commitment of a project
- Develops mechanical and electromechanical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods
- Analyze project ideas regarding realization options; evaluate impact on running projects
- Determines the Unit interfaces (HW/SW), in close consultation with relevant disciplines
- Delegates, coaches and verify the implementation by Engineers.
- Ensuring the mutual consistency and efficient integration of the separate modules in modular, easy-to-maintain units that meets the product specification
- Analyze product(s) issues from the field (post market) and take complete ownership in providing relevant solution(s)
- Define subsystem architecture under considerations of platform constraints
- Working closely with all the other team members both R&D team members (Like Systems, Verification, Norm compliance etc..) and cross functional stakeholders (Like Service, Quality, Regulatory, Marketing, Clinical etc…) for the projects
- Working closely with local and global suppliers
- Reliability and Serviceability of the system / subsystem / components
- Transfer design output to manufacturing line
- Advising on realization, planning and budgets
- Contributing to Technology Roadmaps
- Performs work in line with the processes that have been agreed in the department.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with country specific regulations.
You are a part of
LCM team for RF RC coils Pune under Diagnostics imaging business, having hands on experience on BOM savings, reverse engineering, value engineering projects, global product & parts transfers etc.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical engineering
8+ years of relevant experience in design & development (Nice to have Medical device in RF coils development) of system/subsystem
Knowledge of structural design, CAD (Creating 3D models and manufacturing drawings)
Expert in modeling and detailing using Solid works
Good Hands on experience in Windchill PDLM tool
Hands on Experience in GD&T & Plastics design and development
Create DFMEA and identify relevant product risks
Identifying the suitable material, Creating EBOM, DFM/DFA & DFR(Design for reliability)
Experience in latest engineering design and methods, tools, and processes
Create functional requirement documentation
Knowledge of IEC 60601 standards & ISO13485 is preferred
Disciplined team worker, ability to work independently
System thinking mindset and domain expertise in the related area
Ability to present ideas and to convince project team members
Be structured and self-organized
Excellent communication skills & project management skills
Team player, leadership skills and drive for results
Quality mindset in design and documentation
Self-motivated & ability to coach, support and direct the Engineers in a subgroup.
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)