**Ability to take ownership of Ziploan’s product suite, collaborate with business and tech leads and manage product backlog to deliver a great customer experience to all its stakeholders. Work closely with key other stakeholders (internal and external) and technical teams to ensure a successful project delivery, engagement and act as an enabler for digital adoption. Bring modern day agile practices to take Ziploan’s mission towards digital transformation to the next level of growth and success.**
**Reports to Product Head**
Who We’re Seeking:
- Proven ability to work in cross-functional environments including sales, marketing, business management, and design and engineering teams.
- Knowledge of JIRA, Confluence or similar project management tools
- Deliver MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Ability to solve complex issues to achieve objectives and deliver results on multiple projects in a complex, fastmoving environment.
- Takes responsibility as the Product Owner/ Champion of the assigned product/ module and is the go-to person for any solutions/ requirements in the assigned area.
- Throughout the period of the sprint, ensure frequent communication on sprint status to stakeholders, and at the end of the sprint ensure putting together release notes and demo the final product to customers.
- Uses agile methodologies, to define requirements, prioritize features, provide business guidance, and perform acceptance testing, for newly-developed products as well as enhancements to existing products
- Assume ownership of products including defining scope and developing requirements for new and advanced products as well as upgrades and progressive releases for existing products.
- Determine customers' needs and desires by conducting the required research and reaching out to existing/potential customers
- Ability to develop quick partnerships with 3rd party systems and integrating their API’s to enhance a company's product capabilities faster.
- To ensure UAT and QA checks on every product release.
- To make sure OKRs and timelines are met without impacting the quality of product or its release.
- Gather and translate data from client leaders and articulate solution ideas, feature function sets, internal customer needs in terms of a long term system solutioning.
- Be on top of the work allocated and would be able to work aggressively to achieve the allocated task. Would be able to create requirement documents in a crisp & easily understandable language which will keep all the stakeholders on the same page.
- Ability to understand the system quickly and able to come up with detailed impact analysis of any given change requirement.
- Interact with multi-department stakeholders to ensure to come out with a solution that are scalable and productized to deliver value to the widest range of customer
- Has worked in the Fintech B2B or B2C space or NBFC with prior experience in product management of minimum 2 years and/ or,
- Has worked in a fast paced environment (startup) with hyper growth trajectory for minimum 2-3 years.4-6 years of total work-experience
- Past experience in Agile is mandatory to apply for this job role.
- Must be well versed and equipped to handle and manage multi-stakeholder teams using tools like JIRA and Confluence. Brownie points if you have:
- Must have an eye and understanding on developing optimized and highly engaging user journeys, designing user experience that meets our business goals
- Understands and builds products using first principles (and not only the latest trends) If you are interested and would like to learn more about us, please write to us at email@example.com (cc: firstname.lastname@example.org) with your latest CV. We would be happy to chat!
Product Lead Owner Manager Associate
User journey story
digital lending platform
reduction of loan to sanction
reduction of NPA
worked closely with risk
sales and operations
agile product owner
Data Engineer Warehousing