5000+! That’s how many people the curious and inspiring team you will lead supports.
Join us as Head P&O for Global Quality where you will be part of one of the largest, most complex and impactful organizations which is touching every part of our business
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- You will oversee the gathering of business requirements, and work with IT and others on the design and implementation of RPA / AI solutions using the Novartis selected platform(s). This may involve managing people indirectly and will require you to be “hands-on” to some degree.
- As part of Project Sprints, you will play a key role in process improvement reviews to identify opportunities where automation can drive benefits and efficiencies for the business.
- Working with project teams, IT and business SMEs you will break down and analyse existing business processes in detail in order to assess feasibility and to redesign those processes for an RPA/AI supported solution.
- You will ensure that reporting metrics are put in place to measure the performance of solutions. • Ensures that learnings from previous implementations are incorporated into global processes and system design – facilitating global scalability and meets the concept of “One P&O”.
- Ensures together with IT that global P&O systems and tools operate in compliance with all applicable regulations and guidelines, with the objective of maintaining the accuracy and security of all data residing in the system.
- Build measures of success and ensure this includes operational reviews, as may be applicable.
- Bachelor/s degree in HR/other related field or equivalent experience Education
- Experience with HR on-premise and/or cloud-based solutions is an advantage, including Experience
SAP HR, Cornerstone OnDemand (learning, performance management, talent management), Brassring (talent acquisition & sourcing) ServiceNow (ticketing, telephony, chat platforms and tools),
- Ideally 2+ years experience of managing HR systems in a Global environment
- Experience with a wide variety of application environments ERP systems and Software-as-a-Service
- Experience of RPA platforms preferred, e.g. Automation
Why consider Novartis?
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.