1. Experience in logistics field desirable and the experience in courier industry highly preferred
2. People management experience. Experience in handling field team is highly desirable.
3. Experience in handling live operation preferred (wherein decisions have to be taken on the spot and actions needs to be initiated right away)
4. Knowledge of Amritsar topography is an added advantage
5. Experience in process improvement preferred with additional benefits for knowledge of specific methodologies such has six sigma, Kaizen etc.
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Amazon is seeking Stations Operations Manager for our Delivery Centre team. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute millions of products each year to our loyal customers
We're seeking a Operation manager. In this role you will be responsible for driving up the delivery infrastructure in the city which includes identifying the locations for delivery stations and ensure rapid growth in the delivery infrastructure throughout the city.
Title: Station Manager
Location: Karol Bagh (DELO)
1. Defining the transportation process from FC to delivery stations
2. Defining the delivery process from delivery station to customer address
3. Ensure enough bandwidth in citywide delivery team to ensure peak time delivery management
4. Conduct the performance appraisals of the station supervisors and mentor them for handling efficient operations
5. Continuously improve the delivery process and attain a sustained level of delivery performance improvement
6. Analysis of the data reports to identify performance bottlenecks and improve the performance
7. Implement the formal process control and process improvement mechanisms such as Kaizen
1. Strong leadership capabilities and people management skills
2. Strong execution skills, Action oriented, go getter
3. Resourceful to identify the way to get things done using limited resources
4. Ability to work under pressure situations
5. Ability to work in ambiguous situations and to come out with solutions as per the situations faced
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer