Directorate of Medical Education Government of Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2020 - 737 Assistant Professor Vacancies - 92,000 Salary - Apply NowDirectorate of Medical Education Government of Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2020-21: Employees State Insurance Corporation (Directorate of Medical Education Government of Andhra Pradesh) announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed MBBS,DNB,M.Sc,M.Phil/Ph.D,Master of Dental Surgery,MS/MD,M.Ch for the position of Assistant Professor. To Apply for the job posting from Directorate of Medical Education Government of Andhra Pradesh, please click on the Apply Now button below.Company Name: Directorate of Medical Education Government of Andhra Pradesh
Post Name: Assistant Professor
No of Posts: 737
Salary: 70,000 - 92,000 (Per Month)
Experience: 3 - 6 years
Education: MBBS,DNB,M.Sc,M.Phil/Ph.D,Master of Dental Surgery,MS/MD,M.Ch
Last Date: 18-07-2020
1. Weightage Total Marks : 100
i. 75 Marks obtained in qualifying PG degree / super speciality Examination.
ii. Those who are not having PG marks memo, percentage of marks to be taken as 50% (50%x75=37.50)
iii. Weightage for No. of years since passing qualifying examination is up to 10 marks @ 1 mark per PG / Super-specialty completed year.
iv. Weightage for Contract service in Govt. Institutions upto 15 marks.
a) 2.5. marks per six months in Tribal Area,
b) 2 marks per six months in Rural Area.
c) 1 mark per six months in Urban Area.
d) 5 marks weightage to the candidates in the recruitment of Assistant Professors who have completed PG/Super Speciality from Central Institutions
2. The decision of the selection committee as per G.O. Ms. No. 109, HM & FW (A2) Dept., Dt. 23.6.2014, Govt., Memo No.4298/A1/2015 HM&FW (A2) Dept dated 22-04-2015 and G.O. Ms. No. 154, HM & FW (A1) Dept., Dt. 4.5.2002 in all aspects and all respects pertaining to application and its acceptance or rejection as the case may be, the selection or otherwise of any candidate shall be final in all respects and binding on all concerned.
3. The selection committee also reserves its rights to alter or modify regarding conditions laid down in the notification for selection and also posts notified.
How To Apply:
1. Application : Candidates who have studied from 4th Class to 10th Class in the existing A.P. State and the children of relocated employees as mentioned in GO should only apply online from the official website of Director of Medical Education, A.P. - http://dme.ap.nic.in
2. On line procedure: i. Candidates has to login to DME official website – http://dme.ap.nic.in
ii. He / She has to read the notification and fill all the columns by following the instructions given in the software. Instructions sheets are enclosed.
3. The candidate has to enter his / her details, and submit the application with relevant data
4. Availability of online application : from 19.06.2020
5. Last date of submission of application on line on or before 18.07.2020 at 5.PM
6. For in service candidates the candidates should take NOC from Director of Health/Commissioner APVVP/DME concerned recruiting authority
7. If any of the information provided by the applicant is found to be incorrect, at any time of his/her appointment will be cancelled without any prior notice.
8. Diploma holders should apply only in APVVP in Direct Recruitment
1. Latest Passport Size photo
3. S.S.C. certificate ( proof of date of birth)
4. Study certificate from class IV to X and Intermediate. ( Proof of local candidates)
5. Registration of PG / Super-specialty / DNB degree with A.P. Medical Council.
6. Marks lists of Post graduation (MD / MS / Mch / DM / DNB / MDS /M.Sc (All marks Memos)) Applications without mark list will not be considered mandatory document.
7. Copy of Degree Certificates: i. MBBS ii. Post graduation MD / MS / MDS / DNB iii. Super Specialty DM / M.Ch / DNB iv. Others M.Sc / Ph.D /M.D.S/ D.Sc Degree Certificates.
8. Latest integrated Caste Certificate in case SC/ST/BC. (Certificates issued by MRO in case of SC/BC specifying caste and sub-group indicating A/B/C/D/E in case of BC’s)
9. Disability Certificate – Medical board certificate
10. S.R. completion certificate
11. Aadhar Card
12. Service certificate (contract )- Doctors who are working on contract service with Govt. should produce service certificate from concerned Director / Commissioner.
13. In service candidates No objection certificate obtain from the concerned Director / Commissioner and should be uploaded in case of CAS/Tutors who are working as Civil Asst. Surgeons / Tutors/ Assistant Professors in Govt. service.
14. Copy of appointment order for in service candidate for lateral entry
15. Migrate certificate those who are coming from the Telangana State to Andhra Pradesh as per G.O.Ms.No.132& 133 GA (SPF&MC) Dept dated 13.06.2016
16. If person belongs to Ex-service man. Ex-serviceman certificate.