US IT Recruiter
- Location: Delhi NCR
- Experience: 3-6 Years
- Job Type: Full-Time.
- Working Hours: (USA Time Zone PST ) Night Shift: (08:00 PM - 05:00 AM IST), 5 Days a week Monday to Friday. (Sat & Sun Off).
- End-to-End recruitment/talent acquisition/head hunting of US based candidates for US positions.
- Utilize multiple techniques to source candidates. These techniques include, but are not limited to, cold calling, referrals, job boards, professional associations, etc.
- Perform a high number of cold calls (phone) to develop leads with prospective candidates
- Cultivate and build relationships, manage multiple job requisitions, and deliver on a high volume basis.
- Interview candidates to identify skills and criteria for their corresponding search and determine fit opportunities.
- Be flexible to stretch beyond working hours on an as-needed basis
- 3+ years of experience in handling end-to-end recruitment Experience with understanding of US Hiring process, and handling IT requisitions
- 2+ Years experience working with Job Portals like Dice, Monster, and Indeed, and social media Platforms. to identify potential candidates through job portals, referrals, forums, networking, and headhunting with minimum Turn-Around-Time.Ready to work in a 90% cold calling environment; work with Hunter's mentality and perform extensive follow-ups
- 1+ Years of experience in visa classification Terms, Rules & Policies H1B, OPT, H4-EAD, TN Visa and different employment Types like w2, Corp to Corp, 1099.
- Organized, Ethical, and Punctual with excellent communication (written and verbal) skills with the ability to communicate with professionals at all levels.
- Must exhibit an assertive & persuasive attitude, be innovative, and should possess high levels of energy
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively, and to shift gears on the fly with flexibility to stretch beyond working hours on an as-needed basis
Expected Start Date: 23/9/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In
Salary: ₹600,000.00 - ₹900,000.00 per year
- US IT Recruiting: 3 years (Required)
- Fluent & Professional English (Required)
Speak with the employer
+91 992 043 8391