Position: - Company Secretary
Role: - Legal Competences
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for the effective and efficient administration of the organization and certifying the organization’s compliance with the provisions of the Companies Act and other statutes and bye-laws applicable to the organization
- Facilitate the Annual General/Extraordinary Meetings, Board meetings, Committee Meetings and to maintain a correct record of the proceedings.
- To prepare and maintain all the necessary data/ records/ registrar required to be maintained by the Company as per the Company law and other statute.
- To maintain and control over Demat account and shares of the Company
- Preparation of the agenda in consultation with the Chairman / MDs / CEOs and to prepare the necessary documents for all the meetings that are organized.
- To write and maintain the book of ‘Minutes of Meetings’, get signatures of all the concerned.
- Preparation of Directors report and its attachments, corporate governance report, Annual Report of the organization etc.
- Provide to the Directors of the organization required guidance in discharging duties, responsibilities and powers
- Responsible for the custody of the seal of the organization and for the approval and signing of agreements leases, legal forms, and other official documents on the organization’s behalf, when authorized by the broad of the directors or the executive responsible.
- Assist and advise the Board in ensuring good corporate governance and in complying with the corporate governance requirements and best practices.
- Contribute to the governance, risk and compliance training of Directors and other Directorate staff
- Liaise and follow up with regulatory authorities / external agencies on behalf of the organization
- Documenting, communicating and following up on all action items arising out of the Board and committee meetings and systematic reporting of the progress and implementation
- To keep track of the changes in the legal and statutory requirements as per the company act and all other statutory bodies and brief the concerned Directors and Chairman regarding the same.
- Any other responsibility as assigned by the competent authority from time to time
To keep track of the changes in the legal and statutory requirements as per the company act and all other statutory bodies and brief the concerned Directors and Chairman regarding the same. Any other responsibility as assigned by the competent authority from time to time
Required Experience and Qualifications
REPORTING TO Chairman / CFO
Education – Qualified as Company Secretary (CS) from the Institute of Company Secretaries of India
Experience-1-2 Years, in Engineering Industry will carry added Advantage
Salary-No bar for right candidate
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹500,000.00 to ₹700,000.00 /year
- work: 2 years (Required)
- total work: 2 years (Required)