Sol Arts Studio
Job description :
- Solve technical production issues, define workflows, streamline processes, and develop tools/frameworks for CG characters.
- Design, create, test and maintain character and vehicle set ups.
- Work with the modelers to create a model that meets technical needs.
- Keep CG Supervisor and/or leads and management informed of progress, changes and other critical issues.
- In depth knowledge of Maya;
- A degree level qualification in a related subject (eg arts, design computer sciences;
- 1-4 years Experience using Maya in a professional production environment.;
- A good understanding of 3D FK/IK skeletal animation systems for both control and deformation and muscle system of 3D characters (stylised and realistic).