Responsible for platform wide support of our application, including building reports and meeting other customer and road map driven requests.
- Continuously evolve our platform to meet customers’ needs by building tools, modules and features as we grow our offering.
- Participate in code reviews, both giving and receiving, to validate requirements were met and code performs optimally.
- Collaboratively work with Testing to ensure solution quality.
- Bachelor's Degree Computer Science of Engineering or equivalent in experience Req
- Experience in object-oriented languages like Java, PHP, Ruby, or Python and the fundamental principles of object-oriented principles.
- Understanding of relational databases and experience with basic SQL queries desired but not required.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.