Such is the story behind the creation and flourishing of Relaxo Footwear, the company that has established itself as one of the most stalwart, quality conscious and avant-garde footwear companies in the Indian economy today. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, it maintains a fine combination of comfort, style, and workmanship and is embarking upon appreciable growth plans for the future. The company began as a small enterprise in the year 1976 and was officially incorporated in 1984 and further went into public listing in 1995. According to the 2008 Business Survey, it has now emerged as the second largest footwear producer in India.
Relaxo Footwear commenced its journey with the manufacture of Hawaii slippers. It has now grown into a large-scale entrepreneurship catering to the basic needs of the quintessential Indian citizen. From a modest sales figure of Rs. 1 million in 1977 to more than Rs. 8700 million last year; the company has experienced a record-breaking growth since inception. Today, the company manufactures over 3 lakh pairs of footwear per day, which approximately adds up to over 10 million pairs per year. Each pair is given thorough attention by the dedicated and skilled employees working at the 9 state-of-the-art manufacturing units in Northern India.
City - [[city]]
State - [[state]]
Department - [[custDepartment]]
Sub Department - Operations
Sub Sub Department - Operations
Personnel Area - [[personnelArea]]
Personnel Sub Area - [[personnelSubArea]]
Grade - S3- Sr. Asst / Sr. Supervisor
Position Title:Senior Assistant
Mr. Kewal Dhar
Minimum Job Requirements
Any additional requirement:
Purpose of the Position (Job Summary)
This position performs a variety of sales accounting tasks to assist the Retail accounts.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
1. Responsible for checking & verifying the bills of various outlets & Warehouses across PAN India and ensuring their timely payments.
2. Responsible for correct payment of Bills be deposited with the Deptt.
3. Responsible for avoiding the duplicity of the Bills
Timely expense clearance of outlets/warehouses
1. Coordination with stakeholders for hassle free collation of bills.
2. Managing the soft copy / hard copy of all approvals through close coordination with head of the department.
Internal Business Process
1. Responsible for submission of bills and monthly expense with A/cs Deptt for payment release as per timelines.
2. Responsible for updating the bills register and ensuring the track of these bills by maintaining the proper records.
1 . Analytical skills
2. Strategic thinking
3. Computing skills
1. Proven leadership skills
2. Strong interpersonal skills
3. Team player
Key Responsibility Areas
Adherence to the timelines pertaining to Bills, incentive and expenses.
1. No delay in bills processing & their payment.
Key Stakeholder Management
Operation. (retail H.O.)