Food Corporation of India Recruitment 2020: 80,000 Salary - Check Job Details Here!!!FCI Recruitment 2020-21: Employees State Insurance Corporation (FCI) announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed MBBS for the position of General Duty Medical Officer. To Apply for the job posting from FCI, please click on the Apply Now button below.Company Name: FCI
Post Name: General Duty Medical Officer
No of Posts: 3
Salary: 80,000 (permonth )
Experience: 15 - 2fresher years
Location: New Delhi,Noida,Kolkata
Last Date: 24-02-2020
Selection Procedure: Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How To Apply:
Interested candidates may apply in the prescribed proforma (Annexure-I) (in typewritten format only) and attested copies of their educational certificates and other documents etc. have to be sent to the above mentioned address. Date and time of Interview will be informed by post. Application form (Annexure-I) duly filled-in in all respects should reach at Food Corporation of India, 16-20, Barakhamba Lane, New Delhi110001 within 30 days of the advertisement in the newspaper i.e. up to 23.02.2020.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Terms and conditions:
1. The appointment is purely on contract basis for a period of one year or till regular incumbent joins, whichever is earlier, with effect from the date of joining. Thereafter, the contract will lapse automatically.
2. The appointment can also be terminated at any time (on either side) by giving one month's notice or by paying one month's salary (not applicable in case of regular incumbent joins), without assigning any reason or failure to complete the period of three months to the satisfaction of competent authority.
3. The engagement will be purely on contractual basis, initially for a period of one year which may be extended with the approval of competent authority on the basis of satisfactory working report and conduct of the doctor concerned.
4. The upper age limit for making application for contractual appointment will be 64 years, as on 23.02.2020. The contractual doctor will be eligible to serve FCI till he attains 65 years. However, engagement beyond 65 years and upto 70 years could be with the approval of CMD.
5. The appointee shall perform the duties assigned to him/her. The competent authority reserves the right to assign any duty as and when required. No extra/additional allowance will be admissible in case of such assignment.
6. The appointee shall not be entitled to any benefit like Provident Fund, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Treatment, Seniority, Promotion etc. or any other benefits available to the Government/FCI employees, appointed on regular basis.
7. The appointee will not be granted any claim or right for regular appointment to any post.
8. Only consolidated salary will be admissible. Dearness Allowance, increment and other allowances admissible to the Central Govt servants shall not be admissible.
9. The appointment shall be on the whole time appointment of the Medical Institution and shall not accept any other appointment, paid or otherwise and shall not engage himself/herself in a private practice of any kind during the period of contract.
10. The appointment carries with it the liability to serve in Delhi/Noida/Kolkata.
11. The appointee is not entitled to any TA for joining the appointment.
12. Other conditions of service will be governed by relevant rules and orders issued from time to time.
13. If any declaration given or information furnished by him/her proves false or if he/she is found to have willfully suppressed any material, information, he/she will be liable to removal from service and also such other action as the Government may deem necessary.
14. No private practice of any kind is permissible nor any non-practicing allowance will be admissible, in addition to monthly remuneration.