We are looking for Purchase assistant candidate to handle day to day purchase activities, with strong knowledge in Excel, Tally ERP. Preparation of various stock statements and filing of documents.
The candidate should be familiar with audits, invoices and budget preparations for manufacturing. The ideal candidate demonstrates interest in managing purchase activities, invoice and payments follow-ups, factory and inventory stock management. In addition, have excellent organizational skills and be able to handle time sensitive tasks.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Record Purchase invoices payable and receivable
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Participate in Statutory Audits and Internal Audits in Stocks.
- Process both incoming and outgoing invoices
- Track bank deposits and payments
- Assist with budget preparation of stocks
- Prepare various MIS Reports
- Depending on role Utilize database software to organize financial account information
- Handle purchase inquiries from internal and external sources
- Make regular contact with vendors to ensure payments.
Qualifications and Skills
- Female Candidates only eligible to apply for the job.
- Age between 22 to 30 years
- Candidates must be in and around 10 kms from Erode City.
- Qualified Bachelors or Masters degree from Commerce or Financial sector
- Proficiency in Excel and Tally ERP, Knowledge GST.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attractive Salary package to experienced candidates.
- Attractive Salary hike
- Free Insurance to Employees
- Additional Bonus Facilities
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹9,000.00 to ₹10,000.00 /month
- Purchase: 2 years (Preferred)
- Tally ERP: 2 years (Required)
- Erode, Tamil Nadu (Required)
- Health insurance
- Paid leaves / Leave encashment
- Education assistance
- Production & Manufacturing