- An accessory designer is responsible for conceptualizing and creating a range of products that compliments the costumes and images.
- The designers study trends, sketch designs and work in fashion products such as jewelry pieces, handbags, belts, scarves, hair accessories, footwear etc.
- Have Market knowledge and have good relations with Vendors.
- Aspirant must possess a Artistic Skills , Observational skill should have keen eye for details ,Strong determination power , Success-driven and Excellent designing skills.
- Should have knowledge in Computer Aided Designs.
- Exceptional marketing and advertising skills.
- Good leadership qualities.
- Broad knowledge about the changing accessory trends.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹10,000.00 - ₹60,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Noida, Uttar Pradesh: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- total work: 10 years (Preferred)
- Design: 8 years (Preferred)