MBA from a top institute
10-12 years experience in Marketing out of which at least 3 years in a Partner Marketing role
Proven track record of success managing business growth
“Many of the problems we face have no textbook solution, and so we-happily-invent new ones.” – Jeff Bezos
The Amazon Prime Video team is shaping the future of digital video entertainment. Amazon Prime Video seeks a Senior Distribution Marketing Manager to be based out of Mumbai. Over the past decade Amazon has developed a number of market-leading, innovative, and fast-growing digital and mobile businesses, including: Amazon Prime Video, Amazon Prime Music, Echo, Alexa and Kindle. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the most innovative businesses at Amazon. This is an exciting opportunity for an entrepreneurial minded candidate who wants to work in a start-up like environment and is passionate about digital media and new customer experiences. The candidate will help grow our Prime Video distribution through the creation and management of strategic partnerships.
As the Senior Distribution Marketing Manager your responsibilities will include the following:
- Activate existing and new partnerships with Living Room device manufacturers, MVPDs and OEMs to drive device promotion, trial and usage of Prime Video.
- Establish, implement and measure the effectiveness of Distribution program initiatives to drive awareness and adoption for Prime Video with device partners. Leverage internal Amazon marketing vehicles as well as external partner marketing channels.
- Support multiple product and application launches and enhancements with device partners in India, regularly analyzing and optimising campaigns.
- Establish and optimise a variety of promotion partnerships to drive greater adoption of Prime Video with device partners.
- Champion customer experience elements of Prime Video on Partner devices
- Demonstrate ability to work at the strategic level (articulating long term plan for growing LR adoption in India) and at the tactical level (execution of the plan).
- Collaborate closely with technical and business teams within Amazon as well as external vendors
- Coordinate with other cross-Amazon marketing professionals to leverage relationships, establish best practices for marketing and advertising and collaborate on a unified Amazon vision in the Living Room space.
Living room distribution, Telcos, and smartphone industry expertise
Media, content industry knowledge.
Experience in OTT industry