IT Software Engineer
Be a part of a team that’s ensuring Dell Technologies' product integrity and customer satisfaction. Our IT Software Engineer team turns business requirements into technology solutions by designing, coding and testing/debugging applications, as well as documenting procedures for use and constantly seeking quality improvements.
Join us as a Software Engineer on our Information Technology team in Bangalore to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As an IT Software Engineer in Marketing IT, you will deliver next-generation software application improvements and new products for a changing world, crafting and developing software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most sophisticated technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and partners.
- Work with business applications across functional areas
- Assist in coding, testing and debugging new software or making enhancements to existing software
- Collaborate in and sprint plan for multiple projects being implemented in parallel
- Support design and code reviews with a major focus on the best user experience, performance, scalability and future expansion
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Entry level positions requiring basic understanding of the fundamental concepts, practices and procedures related to applications programming
- Some diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Ability to gain trust and respect of engineers, dependent teams and partners to deliver results, all without reporting authority
- Capacity to work in a dynamic environment with minimal direction while delivering in a timely fashion
- Ability to quickly adapt new information and develop general knowledge of system being tested
- Bachelor’s of Technology/Engineering
- 1 year of experience in software/coding/IT software
- 1 year of hands-on J2EE and web service integration development experience (Java, Spring, Servlets/JSP on Apache Tomcat, SOAP/REST)
- Experience in Kubernetes or AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) would be an added advantage.
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life - while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date:
30th November 2021
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.