RBI Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment for Banks Medical Consultant - Apply NowRBI Recruitment 2020-21: Employees State Insurance Corporation (RBI) announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed MBBS for the position of Banks Medical Consultant. To Apply for the job posting from RBI, please click on the Apply Now button below.Company Name: RBI
Post Name: Banks Medical Consultant
No of Posts: 6
Salary: Not Disclosed
Experience: 2 - 5 years
Last Date: 29-06-2020
1. The Bank will be conducting an interview for the shortlisted candidates.
2. The Bank reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards etc., in order to limit the number of candidates to be called for interview. The decision of the Bank in this regard will be final. Mere fulfilling the eligibility criteria does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview.
3. Apart from those who may be called for interview, the Bank will not entertain any correspondence with the applicants who are not found eligible / not considered eligible for interviews.
4. Applicants shortlisted after the interview will be subjected to document verification etc. before engagement as Bank’s Medical Consultant.
5. Candidates selected for the panel will be appointed for the post as and when they fall vacant subject to acceptance of Terms and Conditions of Contract as per Annex – I and Code of Conduct as per Annex-II.
6. The selected applicant has to sign an agreement for contract with the Bank before engagement as Bank’s Medical Consultant (on contract basis) with fixed hourly remuneration.
How To Apply:
1. Interested and eligible candidates may please make an Application in the prescribed format as per the format given in Annex – III only. The application should be sent in a sealed cover super-scribed as ‘Application for the post of Bank’s Medical Consultant on Contract Basis’ or by email to email@example.com.
2. Eligible candidates may apply as per the format given in Annex – III only. Application should reach the Regional Director, Human Resource Management Department, Reserve Bank of India, 10/03/08, Nrupathunga Road, Bengaluru – 560 001, on or before June 29, 2020. The application should be sent in a sealed cover super-scribed as ‘Application for the post of Bank’s Medical Consultant on Contract Basis’ or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and conditions:
1. The Reserve Bank of India reserves the right to review the rate of remuneration from time to time, alter the duty hours as well as the dispensary to be attached for the Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC) at its discretion, in case it becomes expedient for administrative and operative requirements. Accordingly, the selected candidate/s may have to attend to dispensaries of the Bank as advised from time to time.
2. The candidates belonging to SC, ST or OBC are required to submit Caste Certificate issued in the prescribed form by the Competent Authority.
3. OBC category candidates should have a valid certificate that he/she does not belong to the creamy layer.
4. Engagement of SC/ST/OBC candidates on contract basis is provisional and is subject to Verification of the Caste Certificate from the competent authority. If the verification reveals that the claim to belong to Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe or Other Backward Class or not to belong to ‘creamy layer’ as the case may be, is false, the services of such candidate shall be terminated forthwith without assigning any further reason and the Bank reserves the right to take such legal action as it may deem fit.
5. The empaneled doctors may be attached to any one or more of the above dispensaries as per the requirement.
6. The engagement under the contract is temporary. No claim shall lie for regular employment on that basis at any stage or for pay and perks payable to regular employees of the Bank.
7. The Bank reserves the right to review the rate of remuneration from time to time and alter the duty hours and the duty dispensary at its discretion in case it becomes expedient for administrative and operative requirements.