Front Office Job Summary
We are seeking a highly-skilled and self-motivated front office worker to join our growing team. In this position, you will play a key role by performing various administrative and clerical tasks. You should be comfortable undertaking a variety of activities in the office, including filing, answering the phone, organizing documents, basic bookkeeping, and more. Reliability and a strong work ethic combined with great communication skills are a must, as well as familiarity with all necessary office equipment, software, and procedures.
Front Office Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet clients and set a positive office atmosphere
- Answer the phone, take messages, and redirect calls to appropriate offices.
- Organize and maintain files and records; update when necessary
- Create and maintain updated documents and spreadsheets
- Oversee sorting and distribution of incoming mail
- Prepare outgoing mail (envelopes, packages, etc.)
- Operate office equipment, such as photocopier, printers, etc.
- Organize bookkeeping and issue invoices/checks
- Record meeting minutes and dictations
- Perform inventory of office supplies and order what is needed
Front Office Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Successful work experience in a front office setting or in another clerical position
- Strong working knowledge of office procedures and basic accounting principles
- Ability to effectively use and maintain office equipment
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Outstanding communication skills
- Great organizational and multitasking abilities.
APPLY JOB - https://www.wizeenterprises.com/jobs
Job Type: Fresher
Salary: ₹8,086.00 - ₹25,493.00 per month
WEAR A MASK
- Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hindi (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
Speak with the employer