With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Inviting applications for the role of Process Developer – Accounts Payable (India Entities)
We are looking for professionals with Accounts Payable/Invoice Processing /Accounting/ERP experience to process Vendor Invoices accurately and respond to queries to ensure timely payment of these Invoices.
- Review invoices
- Processing vendor invoices according to procedures
- Process urgent vendor payment requests
- Resolve invoice discrepancies
- Correspond with vendors/business and respond to inquiries.
- Month end AP Ledgers reporting
- Working on AP Ageing and debit balances
- Perform Vendor statement reconciliations
- Proactive and can work with minimum download
- Ability to prioritize effectively, be flexible whenever required
- Positive attitude with a focus on continuous process improvement and an open mind to change
- High energy, strong influencing skills
- Customer centric
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet deadlines & work effectively with high quality levels
- Domain Knowledge AP
- • Proficiency in MS Office
- Good communications and writing skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Education LevelBachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job PostingNov 30, 2021, 9:41:23 AM
Master Skills ListOperations
Job CategoryFull Time