Alankit Group is a leading e-Governance Service provider in India . Alankit Group is a conglomerate of 12 Group companies with diversified activities into Financial Services, e-Governance, Insurance & Health Care verticals. Alankit is a professionally managed Group, led by a team of level headed personnel with outstanding managerial acumen. With a customer base of over 20 Million, this is increasing steadily year after year.
The major services offered by Alankit Limited include TIN Facilitation Center & PAN Center, Authorised Person (AP) for National Insurance - policy Repository (NIR), Point of Service (POS) for National Skills Registry (NSR), Manpower Services, Facilitator for Atal Pension Yojana (APY), Business Correspondent (BC), UID Enrolment (Aadhaar), Aadhaar Seeding, Printing of PVC Aadhaar Card, National Distributor for Entrust Datacard Printers, Authentication User Agency (AUA), KYC User Agency (KUA), Distribution Agency for LED Bulbs, Scanning & Digitization of Medical Records- www.recordxpert.com, Online Pharmacy etc.
With it's Headquarter at Delhi, Alankit operates through a wide network of 24 Regional Offices across the country & presence in 3 overseas locations- London, Dubai & Singapore. With an existing customer base of over 20 Million, Alankit is consistently adding new lines of business as part of its diversification activities, without compromising with the core values & the basic philosophy of the Group.
Details about the Position:
Executive - Operations
Mumbai - Lower Parel
- Required candidate with 2+ years of experience in Operations management o
- Planning and controlling change.
- Managing quality assurance programmes.
- Researchingnew technologiesand alternative methods of efficiency.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; developing, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
- Branch Coordination
- Maintains quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards; analyzing and resolving quality and customer service problems; identifying trends; recommending system improvements.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Advance Excel is must also with excel expertise.
If interested, kindly mail your resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can connect at
022 4348 1270 / 7290012329.
You can even Walk in at the below mentioned venue:
Ideal Industrial Estate,
Opposite New Empire Mills,
Senapati Bapat Marg,
Lower Parel West,
Mumbai - 400 013
Date - February 11th, 2020 to 17th Feb 2020
Time - 10:00 AM To 5:00 PM
Contact Person - Monali Tari
Thanks & Regards,
022 4348 1270 / 7290012329
INR 1,00,000 - 2,50,000 PA.
Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Sales, Retail, Business Development
After Sales Service
Post Sales Consultant
Customer ServiceFinancial ServicesService QualityMedical RecordsQuality ManagementAdvanced ExcelQuality AssuranceOperations Management
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate Not Required