Responsibilities and Duties
- Assessing and recognizing new beauty entrepreneurs for Pratham to support in different regions.
- Following beauty entrepreneur structure.
- Conducting Training for new entrepreneurs.
- Organise training or review for your regional ‘beautypreneurs.’
- Conduct seminar and workshops with ‘beautypreneurs.’
- Monitoring MIS, google sheets and other relevant data.
- Visiting existing beauty set ups and assuring that quality is being maintained.
- Following up on existing and new entrepreneurs for membership fees, log books, records, etc.
- Communicating regularly with regional authorities.
- Preparing reports for service and training of entrepreneurs
- Overseeing all Beauty operations in particular region.
- Twice a year, travelling for training is compulsory.
- Creating and maintaining a case study
Qualifications and Skills
- Willingness to travel extensively.
- Minimum Qualification: Graduation
- 2-3 years of experience in marketing.
- Target oriented.
- Basic computer knowledge (Microsoft Excel & Word, Internet, etc.)
- Would be able to commit for this role at least for one year.
- Good Communications Skills
- Solution-oriented and problem solver.
- Fluency in the Regional Language, Hindi & English.
- Experience/ interest in training and teaching
- Riding a bike or a scooty is a preferable skill to have.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹12,500.00 to ₹15,000.00 /month
- work: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)