Job Specification- Sales Manager Lemon Tree Hotel, Lucknow
Hotel Industry Experience Preferred.
1. Salary- Best as per the industry norms
2. Minimum 1 year of experience on the same level.
3. Immediately Required
Knowledge & Competencies:
1. Understanding the Job
2. Taking Responsibility
3. Recognizing Differences
4. Customer Focus
1. Good Presentation Skills with confident and hospitable personality.
2. Recognized success in a similar role and environment.
3. Responsiveness towards your customers and colleagues.
1. Good understanding of the hotels business strategies.
2. Responsible for Corporate Sales for the hotel.
3. Update action plans and financial objectives.
4. Identify new markets and business opportunities.
5. Represent Hotels in various events and exhibition and also implement sales action plans related to current market areas as outlined in the marketing plan
6. Conducts daily sales calls and arrange site inspection trips to hotels by corporate clients.
7. Able to provide Quick and timely responses, immediate communication to the properties, develop professional long-term business relationships.
8. Provide the highest quality of service to the customer at all times.
9. Participates in sales calls with members of sales team to acquire new business.
10. Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked.
11. Able to supports hotels service and relationship strategy, driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
12. Work closely with Revenue Manager to ensure proposed rate negotiations meet the financial needs of the hotels.
13. Develop strong relationships with on property front office team to ensure working in unity and always striving to achieve the same goals.
14. Accompany sales team on sales calls to potential clients to assist in development of the account and to access the effectiveness and sales skills of the sales person.
15. Assess additional training needs based on data gathered and interaction with sales team from property visits.
16. Attending all department and hotel meetings as necessary.
17. Targeting key accounts potential for the company.
18. Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers.
19. Develops relationships within community to strengthen and expand customer base for sales opportunities.
20. Manages and develops relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
Fresh, spirited and youthful, Lemon Tree Hotels (LTH) is India’s largest chain in the mid-priced hotels sector and third largest overall, on the basis of controlling interest in owned and leased rooms, as of June 30, 2017, according to the Horwath Report. This award winning Indian hotel chain opened its first hotel with 49 rooms in May 2004 and operates 53 hotels in 32 cities with 5300+ rooms and over 5000 employees (As on January, 2019).
Located adjacent to the first Transport Nagar Metro Station on the Kanpur – Lucknow Highway and a mere ten minute drive from the Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport, Lemon Tree Hotel, Lucknow offers easy access to the industrial enclaves of Transport Nagar and Sarojini Nagar. The hotel is situated near Shaheed Path and is just 6 kms away from Alambagh. The offices of Cipla, Ranbaxy, GlaxoSmithKline and educational institutions like City Montessori School, etc. are in proximity to the hotel.