Blueshift ( https://blueshift.com/ ) is a venture-funded startup headquartered in San Francisco. Our AI-Powered marketing platform empowers cutting edge B2C brands to drive 1:1 marketing on every channel. With Blueshift, marketers are in full control of automating various forms of personalized messaging across every engagement channel.
Blueshift is trusted by leading digital brands like Udacity, LendingTree, BBC, and Paypal to automate their customer engagement marketing and recognized by Gartner as a "Cool Vendor for AI in Marketing".
Blueshift is founded by repeat entrepreneurs who previously built Mertado.com (acquired by Groupon to become Groupon Goods), and were part of the early team behind Kosmix (acquired by Walmart to become @WalmartLabs). We are backed by top-tier VCs including Nexus Venture Partners, Storm Ventures, Luma Partners, and SoftBank Venture Asia.
Blueshift has now started staffing a new development center in Pune, India. As part of Blueshift, you will get to work on cutting-edge technologies including machine learning, artificial intelligence, big data, and large-scale distributed data systems. This is an exciting opportunity for motivated individuals to build a great career.
As a Product Security Engineer, you will be required to understand Blueshift product architecture and operating cloud environment towards building secure solutions.
- Be the reference engineer for all product security matters to lead security review of system and component architectures
- Identify best of breed and up to date market solutions that fit into the Blueshift operating environment and work with team to finalize the solutions
- Keep an eye on regular security updates from the open source components and plan to timely update those fixes with proper testing and guiding test automation
- Develop frameworks to support audits and report metrics of ongoing activities and security incidents
- Security training and outreach to internal development teams
- At least one year of programming and scripting experience in any of the above languages
- Experience working in cloud environments with particular focus on AWS Security
- Experience working with distributed systems and automating all ongoing efforts with scripting
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or related fields
- Security review of REST driven APIs to build modular, extensible and robust applications
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- High energy, a passion for high quality software and ability to work with small and large teams
- Experience with NoSQL databases
- Experience working with large amounts of data
- Experience working with scalable, real-time systems a plus
- Experience with integrating, testing and deploying fixes to cloud based micro-services
Perks and Benefits
- Opportunity to be part of the early team in India
- Competitive salary
- Stock option grants
- Hospitalization and term insurance
- Daily catered breakfast, lunch, and snacks along with well-stocked pantry