Capgemini Engineering combines, under one brand, a unique set of strengths from across the Capgemini Group: the world leading engineering and R&D services of Altran – acquired by Capgemini in 2020 – and Capgemini’s digital manufacturing expertise. With broad industry knowledge and cutting-edge technologies in digital and software, Capgemini Engineering supports the convergence of the physical and digital worlds. Combined with the capabilities of the rest of the Group, it helps clients to accelerate their journey towards Intelligent Industry. Capgemini Engineering has more than 52,000 engineer and scientist team members in over 30 countries across sectors including aeronautics, automotive, railways, communications, energy, life sciences, semiconductors, software & internet, space & defence, and consumer products.
Title-Lifesciences Recruiter(Immediate joiners only)
Type- Full Time
Location– Gurugram- India (Remote till Pandemic)
We are currently looking for Recruitment Specialists to support us with the hiring of our demands.
You will be responsible for:
- Prior experience in hiring Professionals in the Lifesciences(Healthcare /Medical Device) domain is a must.
- Must be an Immediate joiner or max 1 week NP.
- Minimum 5 and Maximum 8 years years of experience working in North America recruitment is must.
- Excellent communication and articulation skills
- Demonstrated hands on experience with Excel and PPT to analyze and present data
- Prior experience using Application tracking System and Job boards (Career Builder, Monster, LinkedIn)
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems in timely manner.
- Must be ok to work in US time zones.
- Must be ok to work as an IC (Individual Contributor)
- Record and maintain information regarding the open positions
- Responsibilities include carrying our vacancy qualification meetings with the hiring managers and briefing 3rd party suppliers/Local agencies
- Source qualified candidates, screen and schedule interviews with hiring managers, upload the shortlisted candidates in the portals as per defined SLAs
- Proactively create pipeline and create pre-qualified candidate talent pools in line with the client’s workforce plans.
- Proactively gather market intelligence and execute employment branding strategy
- Sell candidates on employment opportunities, extend and finalize offers
- Work with the onboarding and HR teams to onboard the candidates successfully.
This company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.