India - Maharashtra - Worli Mumbai
Jan 20 2020
1. Work closely with the Global Medical Directors (GMDs) and Marketing Operations/ Multichannel Marketing Team to ensure that CEP Content Deliverables, as agreed with the LOCs, are on track
- End to end management of Content approval process and content approval system
- Collaborate with Marketing Operations to develop a process to track the timelines for the deliverables and follow up with the appropriate contacts to ensure it gets completed in a timely manner.
- Be responsible for communicating any red flags to the Medical Governance and Operations Director/Marketing Operations Head.
- Coordinate monthly with the GMDs/ Medical Affairs Leads to get the information needed for the Performance Review Meetings.
- During the Annual Brand Planning process, be the point of contact for Medical Operations in ensuring all the timelines are met.
2. Manage Insight gathering process for CEP medical and lead the automation of the processes
- Work with above country stakeholders to embed global processes within CEP.
- Lead the embedding of the learnings within the team through training sessions.
3. Work closely with the custodians to ensure that the third party tracker is populated in a timely manner and has all relevant documents in place for all the engagements.
- Support any adhoc IBM request
4. Manage and lead the end to end Automated Internal Speaker Requests tool
- Ensure all events are appropriately filled and approved via the automated tool in line with SOP and processes
- Ensure monthly alerts are sent to the requester to keep the tracker updated
- Organize training for new joinees to make them aware of the process
- Collaborate with Medical team to ensure the tool is updated as per guidelines and ways of working
5. Coordinating with the GCSP, consumer health, SERMs, CEP finance to ensure the global medical list is updated with the relevant products in scope
- Work closely with cross functional team to ensure we have the list updated with the latest decision
Coordinate and prepare the Content Management dashboard for CEP medical
Build process and streamline ways of working for Insight gathering
Manage end to end process for Third party management
Maintenance of the Global CEP list of products
Coordinate and project manage the Internal speaker process tool
University degree - Science
Minimum Level of Job-Related Experience required :
Pharma Industry experience
Knowledge of medical affairs
Technical support specialists experience
Ability to work effectively with stakeholders across multiple functions and geographies to deliver a consistent approach.
To be able to effectively work across geographies and with various stakeholders to manage timely delivery of projects and bring simplification of processes
Microsoft office specifically around excel sheets.
Digitalizing process and or website design
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
It has come to our attention that the names of GlaxoSmithKline or GSK or our group companies are being used in connection with bogus job advertisements or through unsolicited emails asking candidates to make some payments for recruitment opportunities and interview. Please be advised that such advertisements and emails are not connected with the GlaxoSmithKline group in any way.
GlaxoSmithKline does not charge any fee whatsoever for recruitment process. Please do not make payments to any individuals / entities in connection with recruitment with any GlaxoSmithKilne (or GSK) group company at any worldwide location. Even if they claim that the money is refundable.
If you come across unsolicited email from email addresses not ending in gsk.com or job advertisements which state that you should contact an email address that does not end in “gsk.com”, you should disregard the same and inform us by emailing email@example.com, so that we can confirm to you if the job is genuine.