Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE:
WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website.
Market Job Description
Enterprise Contract Management and Digitization (ECMD)
Enterprise Contract Management and Digitization (ECMD) platform is a new offering of Wells Fargo Technology to the Wells Fargo lines of businesses and enterprise function for their contract lifecycle management needs. ECMD will be a front to back service including business operations support, technology demand, intake management, skilled technical architects and other experts whose mission will be to deliver contract lifecycle management services for the enterprise. This platform will be digitizing contracts, extracting metadata, using AI/ML engines for classification and remediation of contracts, as the Enterprise prepares itself for Libor decommissioning and Brexit.
As per the latest regulatory compliance, US banks need to transition from LIBOR as a reference rate by end of 2021. Therefore, the immediate focus of ECMD platform would be in assisting these LIBOR impacted workflows and contracts to move to other Alternate Reference Rates (ARRs)
About the Role
As a full stack java developer should be responsible to Define and Design solutions to meet the business and strategic requirements and promote a strong sense of support, ownership and urgency.
- Design, Develop and maintain common utility services to be used by enterprise wide platform.
- Interface with systems architects from EA group and consume high level design and reference architecture, and ensure services built are adhering to EA guidelines and standards
- Build industry standard interface definitions for the microservices services
- Identify new utility services from common functions working with LOB teams
- Define and implement SDLC, CI/CD and automated testing process for microservices
- Work with teams providing backend services built using micro service architecture
- Build efficient and high performing solutions to meet the business requirements
- Should organize, lead and motivate development resources to meet expected deliverables and quality standards across multiple releases
- Provides technical direction to the project team and perform code reviews
- Collaborate with team to design, develop, test and refine deliverables that meet the objectives
- Collaborate with Product Managers, System Architects, Analysts and any other stakeholders as needed
- Define & Execute the test strategy across the platform
Market Skills and Certifications
Having hands-on IT experience in architecture, designing and developing web-based applications using Java/J2EE, Spring/Springboot, web services includes microservices, Angular/React JS, Html5 and worked in Agile teams.
Extensive experience in DevOps tools Git, Gradle, Maven, Artifactory, Jenkins & uDeploy
Experience in implementation of cloud and data visualization tools and frameworks
Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills
The flexibility to work outside of normal working hours to meet deadlines.
The ability to understand team dynamics and use interpersonal skills and personal judgment to achieve goals
Should be detail oriented, able to multi task
Experience in Banking domain.
Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.