Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you an excellent problem solver who is passionate about the latest technology and innovation? Are you a leader who wants to bring engineering excellency to the organization? Do you love learning? Is Agile your way of life?
We are looking for someone who will;
- be responsible for the day-to-day management and operations of a team of application support analysts supporting Group Functions business aligned applications
- be responsible for service transition activities and ability to engage at function level
- be responsible for migration to the Cloud Platform which is a key milestone for 2021-22
- possess knowledge on DevOps adoption and Agile principles
- assess front-to-back business processes with a view to driving efficiencies with new technologies such as robotics and automation
- possess good understanding of SDLC processes and CI/CD pipelines
- specialize in Change and Release Management, has knowledge of running Change Advisory Board meetings
- collaborate with IT Support colleagues, Development and DevOps teams to modernize how we review and execute change
- act as the immediate escalation point for all customers, stakeholders and IT Management for the services provided.
- be responsible for Major Incident management, Problem management and Request fulfillment management
- report on team performance KPIs and develop recommendations and run ad-hoc projects to improve service quality.
- hire, mentor and coach the team regionally and be accountable for overall service delivery
- implement effective and efficient operational policies, processes and procedures
- uphold high standards for timely issue resolution and optimize the service issues and gaps and implement service quality
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
You will be responsible for team of support analysts for the Group Functions business aligned applications in Pune, covering end-to-end service delivery of support operations, health checks, batch support, start of day business readiness, service transition etc. The team is global in nature and is responsible for the full spectrum of support from front-line user support, through to complex system support, to release and environment management. You'll be working closely with the Business Application Support teams in other locations. The goal is to provide quality services to ensure end-to-end production stability and availability by combining optimized utility services with dedicated centers of expertise, ensuring business aligned support, always aiming to foster on customer / user needs. Our measure of success is two-fold – clear and recognized benefits into the support teams and standardization of core ITIL practices at a high maturity level.
- 12+ years of experience in IT support role within Financial services industry and managing support team
- ITIL qualified & proficient in using Service Now
- Experience of cloud concepts and patterns ideally a good understanding of the Azure landscape with working knowledge of Azure Log Analytics.
- experience of working on DevOps adoption / transformation in an IT delivery environment
- knowledge of ITIL principles, Site reliability engineering working practices, DevOps and Agile methodologies
- experience in using a data driven approach within IT operations (e.g. Splunk, Tableau, and other data analytics tools)
- good understanding of SDLC processes and CI/CD pipelines
- experience with monitoring solutions, preferably AppDynamics
- in-depth knowledge Incident/Request Management, Problem Management and Release Management
- fundamental IT skills across Windows, UNIX, Oracle, SQL technologies.
- experience of managing a relationship with vendors and other stakeholders
- excellent analytical and problem solving skills in connection with a solution-oriented attitude
- excellent verbal and written communication skills, can easily explain technical issues in a business friendly manner
- excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative interaction style
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting India
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.