Welcome to the World of Customer Service. As a Customer Service professional, you will be the contact between the Customer and the Company with the ability to provide the services in the way that it is easy for the customers and efficient for us. The work entails all pertinent details required for shipping by the customers, includes Customer On-boarding, completing export documentation for the shipment through to import delivery of the container, with the focus on fulfilling them within the defined SLA with utmost focus on Quality..
As an employee with Maersk GSC you will be part of a working environment as diverse as the APMM group. Maersk strongly encourages continuous learning at work and sharing of best practices by rewarding innovations. We aren’t all about work, we believe in a holistic development of our employees and so regularly organize recreational activities giving our employees a chance to unwind and showcase their creative side. As an organization we strongly believe in a people-centric approach with emphasis on employee engagement and work-life balance.
- Be responsible for ensuring that the quality of service is maintained at the highest possible standards for the customer.
- SOP and IOP are strictly adhered to by team members
- To meet quality KPI targets.
- To define continuous improvement opportunities of process
- Strong Customer Service mindset
- Timely, full, and accurate communication with all relevant parties on any factors which will impact on service delivery commitments to customers, quality, etc.
- Liaise with customers as required to ensure clarity of requirements, overcome problems, etc.
- Query Resolution with On-site/ Customers/ Key Account Managers- ensure timely resolution and response to customers.
- Any other reasonable duties which may be required by management from time to time.
We are looking for
- University graduate or bearing similar professional qualification in the same or related field
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in shipping or the BPO industry
- Experience in handling Customer Service transactions/processes and dealing with direct customers preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications is a plus
- Good communication skills, particularly excellent written English skills required
- Ability to work under pressure and according to standard processes
- Strong service mindset with sense of urgency
- High attention to detail, critical thinker
- Team player, skilled in coordinating and working with different types of colleagues
- Open to travel, occasional overtime and/or shift changes as needed
- Fluent in English
The current times show that managing supply chain is key to responding to change and even crisis. At Maersk, this is the big opportunity and an extremely exciting time to integrate global supply chains to benefit the customer, community and lift the society in times of need. From its focus on offshoring opportunities when it was established in 1999, Maersk GSC’s competencies have since grown significantly aiming to put customers at the centre of business. Maersk GSC operates from 7 locations across the world: India - Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Bengaluru; China ‐ Chengdu; Philippines ‐ Manila; Morocco ‐ Tangier. The GSC comprises of some of the best minds in engineering, digital innovation, finance, commercial, operations and information technology that develop innovative end-to-end solutions providing best in class customer experience.
India Chennai Local Customer Service
Last application date: