Sales(B to B), Sales(B to C), Other(Sales)
Manufacturing(Other), General Construction,Infrastructure
Reports to (position):
Sales and Marketing
- He/She will be contributing towards commercial development and sales of automotive catalyst to OEM’s.
- Ensure consistent growth in market share by using his/her technical and commercial know how.
- Develop good understanding on customer’s upcoming projects and competitor activity.
Increase market share of organization.
- Main Responsibilities :
- Understanding towards business (5%time)
Developing a good understanding of our, AC products and strategy.
Keeping track of regulations and proactively pre-empt customer behaviour.
Keeping track of competitor activity
Customer focus (60%)
Introduction of our auto catalysts to OEM’s and new customer acquisition.
Staying in regular contact with customer to know about the upcoming RFQ’s.
Play an active role in developing Global Financial Model for every bid and keeping
a track of credit line management
Participating in bid submissions and negotiations
Taking care of legal agreements like NDA’s, Purchase Agreements, PGM
Ensuring the payment are received from customers as per agreed terms and
Creation of customer visit reports.
- Internal alignments (35% time)
Co-ordinating with product management to offer appropriate technology towards
RFQ / Value engineering project
In the case of Global OEM’s, regular engagement with global sales colleagues.
Regular interaction with purchasing and planning colleagues, to make sure
inventory is in control.
Supporting annual budgeting exercise, market share analysis
Ensuring Customer Specific Requirements are well managed for your respective
Interfaces within organization:
o With sales colleagues in India and abroad
o With product management colleagues within India and abroad
o Customer service
o With finance department and production planning
Interfaces outside organisation:
o Purchase Head, Purchase Manager
o Engineering team of customer
- Educational requirement:
- Engineer (Chemical, Mechanical will have preference) + MBA or
- BSc Chemistry + MBA or
- Engineer with higher sales experience
- Experience :
- 6+ years in sales position
- Sales experience in automotive industry.
- Require skills : Good communication skills
Techno commercial person
8:30 ~ 5:00
- Bus Facility from Pune to office
- Medical upto 5 lpa