Job Responsibilities :
1. Assessing the Training Needs for FTTH Teams across specified
2. Developing conventional and non-conventional training programs and
methodologies for training employees.
3. Conduct learning intervention as per business requirements.
4. Performance Coaching & Mentoring of field resources in alignment with
5. Managing teams of Master Trainers for effective training delivery.
6. Monitoring and Managing training effectiveness of Learning
Interventions in their respective geographies.
Education Requirement :
Master's Degree in Business Administration / Human Resources / Bachelor
Experience Requirement :
10 - 12 years of experience in Sales and Distribution/ Sales and
Learning and Development (Managing Learning Function)
Skills & Competencies :
1. Determine training needs and requirements for FTTH organisation by
meeting with Leaders / Managers, talking with employees, or
2. Oversee delivery of training programs that include web-based
seminars, printed manuals, Classroom sessions, training videos, On the
job Coaching, Shadowing etc. This includes:
2.1. Induction and New Joinees Orientation (RFR Programs)
2.2. Skills Orientation for FTTH function.
2.3 Cross Functional Orientation/ Relationships for smooth functioning.
2.4 Product and FTTH Process Orientation.
2.5 New Product Launches, Event based and Incident specific training
Location Map : GigaFiber Home Business,Gurgaon,Haryana