12th Pass Job in SBI Recruitment 2020: 31,540 Salary - Apply NowSBI Recruitment 2020-21: Employees State Insurance Corporation (SBI) announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed 12TH for the position of Armourer. To Apply for the job posting from SBI, please click on the Apply Now button below.Company Name: SBI
Post Name: Armourer
No of Posts: 29
Salary: 11,765 - 31,540 (permonth)
Last Date: 12-02-2020
Selection Procedure: 1. General Awareness
2. Quantitative Aptitude
3. Reasoning Ability
4. Professional Knowledge
How To Apply:
1. Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on SBI website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/career
2. Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature. Online application will not be registered unless candidate uploads his/ her photo and signature as specified on the online registration page (under ‘How to Upload Document”).
3. Candidates should fill the application carefully. Once application is filled-in completely, candidate should submit the same. In the event of candidate not being able to fill the application in one go, he can save the information already entered. When the information/ application is saved, a provisional registration number and password is generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved application using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility of editing the saved information will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled completely, candidate should submit the same.
4. After registering online, the candidates are advised to take a printout of the system generated online application forms.
5. Candidates can apply for vacancies in one State only. Candidates can appear for the test only once under this recruitment project.
6. Candidates are required to upload all required documents (brief resume, ID proof, age proof, educational qualification, technical qualification, Discharge Book etc.).
7. Online Registration Of Application: From 23.01.2020 to 12.02.2020.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
1. Online Registration Of Application: From 23.01.2020 to 12.02.2020
2. Date Of Online Test (Tentative Date): 08.03.2020
3. Tentative Date Of Downloading Call Letter For Online Test: 21.02.2020 Onwards
a. Details of Document to be uploaded:
i. Brief Resume (PDF)
ii. ID Proof (PDF)
iii. Proof of Date of Birth (PDF)
iv. Educational Certificates: Relevant Mark-Sheets/ Certificate (PDF)
v. Discharge Book (PDF)
vi. Form-16 (PDF)
vii. Recent Photograph
b. Photograph file type/ size:
i. Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.
ii. Size of file should be between 20 kb - 50 kb and Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
iii. Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
iv. Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
v. If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows
vi. If you have to use flash, ensure there's no "red-eye"
vii. If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
viii. Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
ix. Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colour etc., during the process of scanning.
c. Signature file type/ size:
i. The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
ii. The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
iii. The signature will be used to put on the Call Letter and wherever necessary.
iv. If the Applicant’s signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Call Letter, the applicant will be disqualified – Not Applicable.
v. Size of file should be between 10 kb - 20 kb and Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred).
vi. Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20 kb.
vii. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
d. Document file type/ size:
i. All Documents must be in PDF format.
ii. Page size of the document to be A4.
iii. Size of the file should not be exceeding 500 kb.
iv. In case of Document being scanned, please ensure it is saved as PDF and size not more than 500 kb as PDF. If the size of the file is more than 500 kb, then adjust the setting of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colors etc., during the process of scanning. Please ensure that Documents uploaded are clear and readable.
e. Guidelines for scanning of photograph/ signature/ documents:
i. Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch)
ii. Set Color to True Color
iii. Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/ signature, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
iv. The photo/ signature file should be JPG or JPEG format (i.e. file name should appear as: image01.jpg or image01.jpeg).
v. Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder/ files or moving the mouse over the file image icon.
vi. Candidates using MS Windows/ MSOffice can easily obtain photo and signature in .jpeg format not exceeding 50 kb & 20 kb respectively by using MS Paint or MSOffice Picture Manager. Scanned photograph and signature in any format can be saved in .jpg format by using ‘Save As’ option in the File menu. The file size can be reduced below 50 kb (photograph) & 20 kb (signature) by using crop and then resize option (Please see point (i) & (ii) above for the pixel size) in the ‘Image’ menu. Similar options are available in another photo editor also.
vii. While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with a link to upload his/her photograph and signature.
f. Procedure for Uploading Document:
i. There will be separate links for uploading each document.
ii. Click on the respective link "Upload"
iii. Browse & select the location where the JPG or JEPG, PDF, DOC or DOCX file has been saved.
iv. Select the file by clicking on it and Click the 'Upload' button.
v. Click Preview to confirm the document is uploaded and accessible properly before submitting the application. If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed
vi. Once uploaded/ submitted, the Documents uploaded cannot be edited/ changed.
vii. After uploading the photograph/ signature in the online application form candidates should check that the images are clear and have been uploaded correctly. In case the photograph or signature is not prominently visible, the candidate may edit his/ her application and re-upload his/ her photograph or signature, prior to submitting the form. If the face in the photograph or signature is unclear the candidate’s application may be rejected.