Are you a highly skilled IT systems administrator with excellent customer service skills? Are you fluent in English? Do you love technology? Do you enjoy being part of a friendly and supportive team?
Digicom Healthcare Solutions (DHS), headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area in California, USA, is looking for a senior level systems administrator to work remotely from your India based home office and support our USA based clients. We are an IT managed services (MSP) business that specializes in a high-quality, customer focused approach to designing, managing, and maintaining computer networks for medical practices throughout the USA and have been in business since 2008. We provide an enjoyable & supportive atmosphere with opportunities for growth and development. We promote respect, kindness, equity, diversity, and creativity in the workplace. Besides a desirable work environment, we offer healthy lifestyle incentives, self-managed PTO, performance bonuses, and more.
Working hours will be from 10:30PM-7:30AM IST, 5 days per week, including a 1-hour break. Coverage of some USA holidays and limited on-call support also required.
Our provisional application window for this position is two weeks from job posting date. Provided we do not need to extend this window, we plan on making our final hiring decision 3-4 weeks after posting date.
- Learn more about us at our company website: https://www.dhsforyou.com
- Visit our Indeed employer profile: https://indeedhi.re/2UcrTv5
- Check out our Google reviews: https://bit.ly/36GO1jz
- Provide remote help desk support to our clients.
- Pro-actively anticipate, pre-empt, diagnose, and solve hardware, network, and software problems utilizing our RMM technology.
- Effectively execute our service offerings and communicate their value to clients.
- Assume responsibility for on time and efficient service.
- Following documented processes for completing tasks.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of customer's specific business environment.
- Perform major technology platform migrations (Exchange, Active Directory, RDS and others)
- Positive attitude.
- Enterprising and ambitious.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Passion for great customer service.
- Long standing curiosity and love of technology.
- Excellent phone, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work on multiple priorities and/or projects simultaneously.
- Effective working independently or as a team.
- Proven ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Highly motivated and inquisitive with a desire to learn and succeed.
- High quality, detail oriented approach to work.
- Well developed organizational skills.
- Reliable and punctual.
- Commitment to company values.
- Receptive to teaching and training.
- Able to type at least 50 words per minute.
- Interest in a long term commitment.
- Secure and quiet work area with ability to carry out a phone conversation with little or no background noise.
- Internet connection capability of at least 20 Mbit download.
- Able to pass a background check.
Essential Skills / Experience:
- Fluent in English and able to carry on conversations in English with ease.
- Extensive client facing support experience.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or commensurate work experience.
- IT Certifications such as Microsoft MCP, MCSA, or MCSE, Citrix CCEA or CCIA, ConnectWise CCPA, LabTech LTCP, or Cisco CCNA.
- 7+ years IT experience.
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP and networking fundamentals.
- Broad knowledge of Windows Server, Hyper-V, Active Directory, Exchange, and RDS (Remote Desktop Services).
- Broad knowledge of Windows 10 Desktop OS & MS Office 2013-2019 Suites.
- Strong knowledge of SSL and cryptography protocols as they relate to Microsoft environments.
Extra Points For:
- Experience with our vendor/partner technology including Microsoft, Veeam, Eset, ConnectWise, Automate (LabTech), Cisco Umbrella, Ubiquity, WatchGuard, Axis Communications, Atlassian, Lenovo, and HP.
- Experience with Medical and Dental practice management software including Eaglesoft, Dentrix, Dolphin, eClinicalWorks, Allscripts, NextGen, SuiteMed, Lytec and others.
- Experience in an MSP environment.
- Software development skills.
- An interest in health/nutrition and/or self-development.
Compensation & Benefits:
- ₹7,00,000 - ₹20,00,000 yearly depending on skills and experience.
- Self-managed paid time off.
- Quarterly performance bonus plan.
- Employee stock ownership program.
- Family medical insurance.
- Gym membership reimbursement.
- 100% reimbursement (up to ₹7,000/month) on purchases of fresh or frozen whole fruits, vegetables, raw nuts, raw seeds, dried beans, lentils and brown rice from your local market.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Pay: ₹700,000.00 - ₹2,000,000.00 per year
- Food allowance
- Health insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Work from home