Analyst – Strategy CoE - Market Intelligence
Looking for candidates who can support our Strategic Marketers with targeted research, communications, campaign support, event planning and reporting, by leveraging strong marketing research, story boarding, data analysis, and presentation skills. Someone with experience in external research, market sensing, marketing communications, reporting, building relationships, sharing new ideas, working in teams, is open to learning and can quickly adapt to the changing business requirements.
Key skills and professional experience:
Work you’ll do:
- Experience of 1-2 years in external research and interaction with marketers based in U.S.
- Sound knowledge of professional services marketing, digital platforms, and secondary research skills
- Exposure to information and databases such as D&B Hoovers, BoardEx, Cap IQ, Thomson Reuters, Gartner/ Forester, Factiva, etc.
- Strong MS Office skills, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to present data analysis in intuitive graphical and tabular formats
- Basic understanding of key digital and social media channels and content platforms – website, email, webcasts, podcasts, ads, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. and how they help drive client engagement
- Ability to combine research findings with the knowledge of digital marketing channels and offer recommendations that inform marketing/campaign strategy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Be innovative, take initiative, and adapt to changes per the business requirements
- Attention to detail with strong ownership of the tasks assigned
- Excellent team player with experience working in virtual teams
- Ability to understand the big picture and deliver as per the expectations with limited guidance
As an Analyst in the USI Market Intelligence team, you would support marketing operations and secondary research for various campaigns related to industries, markets, functions; conduct analysis; assist in the preparation of reports/updates with minimal guidance from senior members of the team. Should be able to look at open space opportunities and alert the leadership. Should be able to uncover what is trending and provide actionable insights and quickly analyze information, spot exceptions or trends, and conduct required follow-up. Should be team- oriented with a proven ability to manage multiple activities and competing demands simultaneously.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Responsible for supporting Deloitte’s U.S.-based Functions SMs with work products such as Competitive Intelligence reports, SOV analysis, Market Assessment reports, executive profiles, and other client-facing materials
- Develop stronger client relationships and drive successful marketing programs through deliverables like Cross Board Analysis, list building, marketplace reports, ROI analysis, etc.
- Regularly interact with marketing teams to understand and adapt to the changing requirements and priorities
- Develop insightful reports, support events, and curate content for internal and external communications to help the leadership take strategic decisions
- Perform account-based research including event participation, social media, executive movements, alumni connections, etc.
- Conduct company and industry research, analyze, and share observations/ insights in a presentable format
- To analyze Deloitte and its competitor activity specific to a function on a regular basis and share updates with the client team
- Adherence to the processes, protocols, reference material, and tools for developing deliverables
The Market Intelligence (MI) team is part of the broader Strategy CoE team. The USI MI team supports Strategic Marketers in developing and implementing effective marketing strategy and plans across industries, regions, and functions. The team provides a wide range of services, which help the BCMOs, SMs and Partners, Principals, and Directors (PPDs) expand client relationships and build Deloitte’s presence and reputation in the market. It develops marketing and research-based insights through competitive intelligence reports, executive profiles, persona-based research, event analysis, research material, and marketing brochures to equip leadership teams drive strategic initiatives and win business for the firm.
- Any Graduate Degree
- MBA or an equivalent Master’s Degree
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, we’ve invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our professionals can grow. We want all our people to develop in their own way, playing to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills. And, as a part of our efforts, we provide our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities— including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments—to help accelerate their careers along the way. No two people learn in exactly the same way. So, we provide a range of resources including live classrooms, team-based learning, and eLearning. DU: The Leadership Center in India, our state-of-the-art, world- class learning Center in the Hyderabad offices is an extension of the Deloitte University (DU) in Westlake, Texas, and represents a tangible symbol of our commitment to our people’s growth and development. Explore DU: The Leadership Center in India
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture that is inclusive, invites authenticity, leverages our diversity, and where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose:
to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
Finding the right job and preparing for the recruitment process can be tricky. Check out tips from our Deloitte recruiting professionals to set yourself up for success. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
We believe that to be an undisputed leader in professional services, we should equip you with the resources that can make a positive impact on your well-being journey. Our vision is to create a leadership culture focused on the development and well-being of our people. Here are some of our benefits and programs to support you and your family’s well-being needs. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our people and our culture make Deloitte a place where leaders thrive. Get an inside look at the rich diversity of background, education, and experiences of our people. What impact will you make? Be inspired by the stories of our people.
You want to make an impact. And we want you to make it. We can help you do that by providing you the culture, training, resources, and opportunities to help you grow and succeed as a professional. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.