Internal Communications –Senior Analyst
Marketing and Communications CoE:
US India Business Communications
At Deloitte, we provide the opportunity to learn, connect, and collaborate with professionals across teams and around the world. As a professional with strong content and storytelling skills, you will represent the voice of the organization and work with the internal communications team as well as internal/global stakeholders to engage and inform our professionals. You will gain exposure to a variety of businesses and tools, partner with leads, and explore your creative potential, while developing your skills and your career. Specifically, the US India Talent Communications supports the US India Talent organization to inform, sustain, and advance Deloitte’s commitment to its people.
Work you’ll do:
As a senior analyst, you will work closely with the USI Business Communications team in supporting communications for all areas of the USI Audit & Assurance (A&A) organization. You will be expected to create robust communications plans and programs aligned with the key strategic objectives of each of business teams in the A&A practice, and develop innovative and engaging communications messaging and deliverables.
- Work closely with the A&A Communications team to develop and execute communication strategies aligned to the overall strategy of the firm
- Draft compelling messages across different communication channels like videos, emails, posters, social media etc.
- Generate and execute creative communication ideas within a short turnaround time.
- Ideate themes for podcasts and produce them for firm-wide listenership.
- Work with stakeholders to understand business objectives, identify, gather and disseminate business communications within the defined strategies of the respective Talent service lines.
- Significantly enhance communications to improve message coordination, clarity, consistency, and context in line with the overall US Communications guidelines.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Deloitte’s business and build messaging to positively position the firm both internally, and in the marketplace wherever required.
- Provide support in developing and driving effective metrics to measure the impact of communications delivered.
- Ability to work seamlessly with the larger team of communications professionals.
- Foster integration across the communications campaigns in US India and the US to advance business objectives more effectively.
- Leverage social and digital communication platforms like the intranet, Microsoft Teams, Yammer, videos, and social media to help drive Audit & Assurance organization and individual service lines’ priorities and messages.
USI Communications is a team of professionals who specialize in Internal Communications, Public Relations and Communication Technology. The team reinforces the culture and brand of Deloitte internally and monitors our external reputation – intervening where necessary. They also play the role of a strategic and trusted business advisor for leaders and ensure that professionals are equipped with the right information in a timely manner to excel at work and enjoy well-being. Other priorities include creating an open and transparent environment for leadership communication and leveraging internal channels creatively, effectively disseminating information and measuring the impact of communications.
- Post-graduate/graduate degree in Communications, Journalism, Advertising, Marketing or English preferred
- Overall experience of 3-5 years with a proven track-record of delivering quality communications services to support the execution of branding and communication strategies of a large organization.
- Strong listening and analytical skills
- Aptitude for storytelling both for written communication and visual communication
- Good command over the language, strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills, with an emphasis on quickly developing high quality content in alignment to business brief/requirement for use in online communications
- Strong project management and stakeholder management skills
- Strong interpersonal traits, including confidence to interact with personnel at all levels, responsiveness, flexibility, initiative, decision making, conflict resolution, and tact
- Experience with managing and publishing content for social media networks will be a plus
- Experience of having worked with a global organization or large-scale communications projects, preferred
This role will be based out of Hyderabad.
11 AM - 8 PM
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, we’ve invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our professionals can grow. We want all our people to develop in their own way, playing to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills. And, as a part of our efforts, we provide our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities—including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments—to help accelerate their careers along the way. No two people learn in exactly the same way. So, we provide a range of resources including live classrooms, team-based learning, and eLearning. DU: The Leadership Center in India, our state-of-the-art, world-class learning Center in the Hyderabad offices is an extension of the Deloitte University (DU) in Westlake, Texas, and represents a tangible symbol of our commitment to our people’s growth and development. Explore DU: The Leadership Center in India
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture that is inclusive, invites authenticity, leverages our diversity, and where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose:
to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) does not provide services to clients. In the United States, Deloitte refers to one or more of the US member firms of DTTL, their related entities that operate using the “Deloitte” name in the United States and their respective affiliates. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more about our global network of member firms.
Copyright © 2021 Deloitte Development LLC. All rights reserved.
Finding the right job and preparing for the recruitment process can be tricky. Check out tips from our Deloitte recruiting professionals to set yourself up for success. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
We believe that to be an undisputed leader in professional services, we should equip you with the resources that can make a positive impact on your well-being journey. Our vision is to create a leadership culture focused on the development and well-being of our people. Here are some of our benefits and programs to support you and your family’s well-being needs. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our people and our culture make Deloitte a place where leaders thrive. Get an inside look at the rich diversity of background, education, and experiences of our people. What impact will you make? Be inspired by the stories of our people.
You want to make an impact. And we want you to make it. We can help you do that by providing you the culture, training, resources, and opportunities to help you grow and succeed as a professional. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.