We do require a fresher or an experienced candidate as Website Tester / Quality Analyst at Pragma Softwares, Nagpur.
Experience: 0-1 year (Knowledge of manual and automated testing of web applications and mobile apps )
Education: B.E (Computer/IT), MCA, M.Sc(IT), B.Tech, BCA
Role: Quality Analyst
Key skills: Website testing including Bug findings, Test Plans, Test Cases and Reports as per scope of work.
Salary: Salary as per industry standards & skill set
Pragma Softwares is looking for 0-1 year quality analyst/tester who will be responsible for performing manual and automated testing of web applications and mobile apps. QA needs to work with development teams to analyze project requirements and respond to all kind of bug finding in development and production environment. The candidate will be required to work in a team of an organized system.
– 0-1 year Years of Experience as a QA Analyst.
– Excellent Communication skills with Ability to lead and coordinate among team members
– Expertise in testing Web applications on different platforms, browsers, smart devices.
– Experience in Quality Processes and QA Cycle including Functional, Integration and System Testing.
– Basic knowledge of CMS and eCommerce like WordPress, Magento would be highly appreciated.
– Good Communication Skills with Can-do Attitude
– Dynamic personality & can work independently
– Professional Approach towards work
Please submit your resume and the shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal & Technical Interview.