7 - 9 years
Sr. Executive/ Assistant Manager–Front office and Administration
About Sannam S4
Founded in 2008, Sannam S4 is a rapidly expanding international market entry services company. Operating in over 20 countries, we employ over 250 employees internationally, with our largest footprint of staff being in India where the company was established.
We provide in-country expertise and a uniquely integrated model of practical support services including market research, strategic consulting and venture validation, HR advisory and executive recruitment, accounting, tax and compliance services to over 150 international organizations as they seek to explore, enter and expand internationally.
Sannam S4 is proud to be a market leader in international higher education, serving half of the world’s top twenty ranked universities, as well as many valued globally ambitious mid-ranking universities, vocational training colleges and international non-profit organizations. Sannam S4 is honored to advise five international governments on their international higher education strategies in key growth markets. We also serve a diverse range of international corporations from well-known Fortune 500 multinationals, to new and exciting high-profile venture capital backed tech companies as well as globally ambitious small and medium sized exporters.
Sannam S4 has consistently grown its revenues at >25% per annum for the past five years and we see exceptionally strong demand ahead. In 2018 and 2019 Sannam S4 won UK-India Consultancy Firm of the Year Award competing against the world’s leading consultancy companies.
In April 2020 Sannam S4 will commence a new three-year strategic plan and investment cycle which will set clear objectives and milestones for the company to reach by 2023/24. If selected for this role you will be a major contributor to this strategy and its desired outcomes. As part of this strategy we are expecting the company to grow from 250 to 500+ employees and your role will be a significant contributor to leading and supporting that growth.
Our partners and stakeholders
Sannam S4 places tremendous value on its strategic partnerships and close affiliations with respected organizations which include a formal Strategic Partnership with the U.S. International Trade Administration (ITA) U.S. Department of Commerce, the UK Department for International Trade (DIT) and close working relations with the governments of Australia, New Zealand, Canada and Ireland. We work very closely with the Embassy of India in Washington D.C. and with the federal and state government(s) in India.
Sannam S4 leads and collaborates in thought leadership and policy discussions via close working relationships with the U.S. India Strategic Partnership Forum (USISPF) and the U.S. India Business Council (USIBC), American Chamber of Commerce in India (AMCHAM), British Business Group (BBG), Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) and the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) amongst others. Through 2020 we expect to be announcing several key strategic partnerships in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.
7 - 9 years
Any graduation, and Any PG
Role & Responsibilities
1. Front Office Responsibilities –
Answer phones and operate a switchboard.
Route calls to specific people.
Answer inquiries about the company.
Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable.
Call persons waiting for visitors and book them a room to meet in.
Schedule meetings and conference rooms.
Ensure the reception area is tidy.
Coordinate office activities.
Give visitors badges and direct them to where they can sign in.
Collect and distribute parcels and other mail.
Perform basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties.
2. Adept at managing administrative activities involving purchase of equipment, maintenance of procurement, housekeeping, safety, security, employee induction etc.
3. Planning and preparing monthly reports pertaining to finance required for maintaining office infrastructure and facilities. Budgeting and cost control measures, Monitoring Budget vis a vis variance.
4. Assisting the department in project management, cost optimization and implementing business expansion plans. Contracts management. Cost control and ensuring timely implementation of the project.
5. Managing repair, maintenance & replacement of office equipment’s, appliances, furniture, furnishings, building, etc.
6. Purchasing, Implementation and operations of Security and Surveillance.
7. Vendor management- Oversee acquisition, installation and commissioning of equipment’s that are required for the facility –air conditioning, power Backup etc.
8. Processes, Documentation, Business Control checks, audits etc. Monitor all Statutory Compliance areas.
9. Asset Management of the site operations. Event Management, organizing meetings, conferences, making travel arrangements and hotel reservations for guests & foreign delegates.
10. Liasioning and coordinating with various departments within the corporate office and all branch offices.
11. Active participation in the Leadership Team for Strategic Business Planning, implementation, client interaction etc.
12. Upkeep of office administrative facilities and ensure availability of daily miscellaneous requirements to provide harmonious work culture to employees.
13. Specialization in handling back office operations, inter-office correspondence, confidential mails, quotations, monthly billing, cheques, etc.
14. Management of opening and closing of office (and, where office boys are absent, undertaking this task).
15. Ensuring the new starters are set-up in accordance with new starter process (office equipment, email account configured, stationery ordered etc.)
16. Managing Petty Cash for office admin requirements.
17. Producing and seeking approval for invitation letters for foreign clients visiting India.
18. Coordinating with the Admin Executive and making sure that the reception work is going smoothly. Handling reception in case of absence of Admin Executive (e.g. lunch breaks and leaves).
19. On an ad-hoc basis, support client projects e.g. event management, conducting basic research work
Skills Required :
Adminstration, Vendor Management, Stakeholder Engagement, Office Administration, Travel Arrangements, Front Office, Facility Management (FM), Budget Development, Pantry, Asset Management,
Candidate Attributes :
Minimum Required Qualifications
Candidate should be a graduate. Should have 7+years of experience in the above-mentioned fields.
The ideal candidate will be well-organized and able to optimize the use of space and equipment while reducing operating costs. Leadership abilities and phenomenal efficiency are preferred.
With a strong track record of professionalism and support for our clients, Sannam S4 has built its business on individuals who bring value and experience to the business and its clients and the accountability that a medium sized business requires.
Below are the desired and preferred skills and competencies for this position:
Interpersonal and communication skills
The ability to work on your own initiative
The ability to work under pressure
The ability to work with personnel from all levels
Good written and Verbal communication skills
Ability to interact with Stakeholders and understand their requirement