If a culture of excellence, innovation and ownership is what you’re searching for, consider putting your experience in motion at Flowserve. As an individual contributor, or as a leader of people, your enterprise mindset will ensure Flowserve’s position as the global standard in comprehensive flow control solutions. Here, your opportunity for professional development and industry leading rewards will be supported by our foundational commitments to the values of people first, integrity and safety. Thinking beyond opportunity and reward, at Flowserve, we are inspired by working together to create extraordinary flow control solutions to make the world better for everyone!
- Produces working drawings from layouts or sketches, using standard drawing procedures.
- Prepares and maintains detailed design drawings, schematics or specifications using CAD software.
- Generate 2D detail drawings, 3D models of Valves/Seals using CAD tools.
- Prepares parts lists and material schedules, and allocates subsidiary drawing reference numbers for sub-assemblies.
- Ensures dimensional suitability by using known standards and allocates necessary tolerances
- Provide support to engineering team as needed by creating technical drawings and digital models within deadlines and utilizing multiple methods to ensure deliverables include all relevant design details
- Diploma in Mechanical/Production Engineering with 3 years of drafting experience in Pump/Valves/Seals or related industry.
- Hands on experience on 2D and 3D CAD tools (AutoCAD mechanical / Autodesk Inventor/ PTC Creo/ SolidWorks)
- Experience in creating Valve drawings for manufacturing product, technical manuals and publications
- Should be familiar with manufacturing processes and working knowledge on patterns, castings, welding and machining processes.
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
- Good engineering, business, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle frequent change in priorities and handling multiple tasks.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good computer skills including general Microsoft applications and e-mail.
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Primary Posting Location:
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID:
Flowserve is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. Click here to learn more. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers Click here to learn more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.flowserve.jobs as result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.