The role will be will be a member within Wealth Management's Manager Solutions Team located in India. The position will be focused on partnership with the New York and London Research Analysts to primarily perform data analytics on current and future products, the platform and markets as well as other activities central to the team’s function.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Conduct and present attribution, holdings and factor analysis across a wide range of investment types
- Develop, maintain and enhance databases that include portfolio positioning, assets, coverage and strategies
- Run and distribute a range of performance metrics for the approved platform
- Support the use, implementation and enhancement of analytical tools utilized by the team
- Perform ad-hoc analysis on a wide range of data and analytical topics under tight deadlines
- Run tailored universe screens to identify potential products
- Liaise with the technology team to provide design requirements for the integration of analytics and tools into a proprietary investment research and analytics platform
- Maintain a consistent and strong focus on compliance and risk management
- Bachelor’s degree – Major/Minor in Mathematics, Engineering or Computer Science a plus
- Exceptional quantitative aptitude and skill set with a mastery of Microsoft Office applications; programming experience a plus
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced, fluid environment
- Previous background within a research role a plus
- CFA designation a plus
- Rigorous analytical mindset with a high level of intellectual curiosity and excellent problem-solving skills
- Acute focus on attention to detail, accuracy and data validation
- Effective communication skills (listening, verbal, and written)
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Sound judgment and discretion
- Strong initiative, energy and confidence completing assignments with limited supervision
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management delivers industry-leading investment management solutions. Asset Management provides individuals, advisors and institutions with strategies and expertise that span the full spectrum of asset classes through our global network of investment professionals. Wealth Management helps individuals, families and foundations take a more intentional approach to their wealth or finances to better define, focus and realize their goals.
Mindspace Link Rd, Units 703 and 801 Wing A, 9-11th floors Wing A and B, Malad (W), Mumbai, IN-MH, 400104, IN
09/09/2020, 06:29 AM
10/30/2020, 06:29 AM