Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world's leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions. With over 18,000 associates, it’s the largest software development centre of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
1. Collaborate with a group of researchers within and outside Bosch, building proof of concepts and technology demonstrators in VHDL/Verilog for advanced computer arithmetic based applications
2. Actively publish research work within and outside of BOSCH
3 Support in experimentation and analysis to identify and address research gaps in the field of advanced Computer Architectures
4.Engineering support to transfer prototypes into productive environments
- B.Tech/M.S./M.Tech in Computer Science or related fields from top tier universities
- 2-5 years (for Bachelor’s degree holders) and 0-5 years (for Master’s degree holders) work experience in software engineering in projects with emphasis on research/advance engineering
- Very good knowledge of Hardware Design (Verilog/VHDL)
- Good knowledge and demonstrated experience (projects, publications, thesis etc.) with Numerical Methods, Linear Algebra, and Computer Arithmetic
- Knowledge/Exposure to variable precision arithmetic (e.g. Posit arithmetic) or assembler programming would be an added advantage
- Good communication skills, interpersonal skills and ability to work independently on problems
- Being an effective team player and willing to accept challenges and responsibility
The Corporate Research division of Robert Bosch GmbH has over 1300 people worldwide, who specialize in delivering the next generation breakthroughs in technology. Some of the areas of research include software intensive systems, artificial intelligence, robotics, computer vision, human computer interaction, energy, materials, production technology and software engineering. This research is the foundation for Bosch’s innovations that pave the way for the technologies of tomorrow that will shape our lives. We collaborate with top researchers at leading research institutes and universities all over the world in order to retain our competitiveness. We rely on our global network of Bosch research locations in Germany, USA, India, Singapore, China, Japan and Russia to achieve this goal.
For more information visit:
The Research and Technology Center at Bangalore focuses on research in Internet technologies, computer vision and embedded real time systems. We are now looking for engineers who can collaborate with our researchers and build demonstrators and prototypes with the latest technologies, frameworks and further support future research in these areas.