Proserv is an industry leading controls technology company with an extensive brand heritage reaching back 60 years. We operate in over 60 countries worldwide, working from 14 global sites. By combining technical ingenuity with design, engineering, manufacturing and field service expertise, we create innovative solutions that can be applied to standardised systems.
Our people are fundamental to the success of our organisation and remain at the heart of our achievements. At Proserv, we aim to develop our business around a valued and motivated workforce that encourages personal development and allows our people to flourish and realise their fullest potential.
Senior Engineer – WHCP is responsible for execution of project engineering activities. Responsible for managing the multiple projects from technical front and making sure all project deliverables are met on time & with in budgets. He/ She will support the Project Manager remotely in defining the technical documentation requirements, contract deliverables in line specifications. Also He / She responsible for managing peer reviews and provides support to product leads / engineering managers during Gate reviews.
Key Accountabilities (includes, but not limited to the following)
· Review the contract document and scope of work for engineering deliverables
· Follow the engineering centre process, procedures while engineering all products or projects
· Detailed Engineering of ESDs, single or Multi well complex well head control systems and other related equipment
· Overall understating of the Project technical scope and key technical focal point for the project
· Lead the Project for the timely submission of all Engineering Deliverables including drawings, datasheets and Bill of materials as per the project schedule and SDRL compliance
· Prepare and develop the Engineering deliverables in coordination with Mechanical Design, CAD and E&I Discipline Engineers in a timely manner
· Monitor and guide detailed Engineering activities within the department for satisfactory results. Ensure the complete package is in line with Project specifications and technical Codes as per industry standards/Good Engineering practices
· Active participation in technical clarifications with clients via PM for necessary design and documents approval.
· Responsible for Engineering deliverables consistency and quality of Engineering outputs
· Review and seek the approval of product lead / EM for P&ID, GA Drawings, and all other critical engineering deliverables in compliance with project requirement as per the contract
· Manage the Engineering budgets for hours for the detailed engineering and highlight any variations if anticipated in advance.
· Prepare and develop the BOM as per Contract specifications responsible for uploading & releasing BOM in tool AX 12.
· Highlight any Engineering deliverable or items not within the scope and prepare for the technical details for variation order or Technical deviations through change management procedure
· Responsible for getting reviewed all documents prior to issuing for clients approval
· Prepare the Engineering Change request (ECR) and Co-ordinate with Engineering team lead for Engineering Change Order Approval (ECO)
· Active participation in HAZOP/HAZID studies associated with live projects where ever applicable
· Active participation in reviewing the technical details of vendor items, preparation of technical clarifications and technical bid evaluations.
· Provide remote support to SCM in the vendor selection based on Engineering and technical compliance
· Provide remote support to Production during fabrication, assembling and internal testing for any technical clarifications and details required
· Provide support to PM in Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT) with Client, technical scope verification and preparation of punch list etc.,
· Team leadership in terms of workload delegation and balancing, constructive feedback, training, coaching, mentoring, goals setting and time management.
· Full alignment to global engineering process / procedures and ensure the correct and standardized usage of the global systems (PDM and AX system) for all aspect of engineering as applicable.
- Any other delegated responsibilities as instructed by Line Management.
· Always lead and be seen to lead in all matters related to the HSE
Proserv have a Business Ethics Policy (‘the policy’) which provides guidance to all employees in their day to day roles as well as helping you and the business comply with the law at all times. The incumbent must read, understand and comply with, at all times, the policy along with all other corresponding policies, procedures and directives.
· Demonstrate a personal commitment to Quality, Health, Safety and the Environment
· Apply Proserv, and where appropriate Client Company’s, Quality, Health, Safety & Environment Policies and Safety Management Systems
· Promote a culture of continuous improvement, and lead by example to ensure company goals are achieved and exceeded
· Bachelor of Engineering – EEE, E&I, Mechanical, Instrumentation
· 5+ year’s experience in WHCP product line
· Working knowledge and familiarity with Lean, ISO and HSE.
· Network of contacts within the Oil and Gas Industry
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
· Ability to interface with professionals of all levels
· All Proserv product lines
· Lean/Axapta experience
Expected Start Date: 1/11/2021
Job Type: Full-time
As per local government COVID protocol