A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Account Director leads the Account Management function for the agency. They are responsible for all quality, service and cost within their team. They are productive resources agreeing content plans and project managing their delivery. They are experts in all forms of content production and coordinate optimisation and measurement. This is a hybrid role combining specialist content production knowledge, with project management, work-flow management, client communication & financial management.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
WHAT SKILLS YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE:
- To work actively with all internal and external stakeholders to ensure the delivery of the highest level of client service from the team.
- To champion creativity and excellent customer centricity.
- To be hands-on and proactive about everyday briefs and clients.
- To manage and supervise direct and indirect reports, harnessing their development and performance, in a manner that assures maximum efficiency.
- To work actively with the Operations Team in coordinating the effective allocation of resource, facilitating information from colleagues, business managers and staff.
- To manage, supervise, review and audit the work of creators to ensure OLIVER's processes are followed, driving maximum efficiency, productivity and the maintenance of the highest quality of creative concept, design and artwork.
- To act as brand guardian to ensure all work produced is faithful to the client's brand guidelines.
- Manage, oversee and coordinate the sharing of knowledge and the facilitation of learning within your team and all other employees to improve business practices, refine processes, aid and promote the development of creative ideas and introduce new services.
- To ensure the client experience is as positive as possible using clear communication in person, through the telephone and supported by email.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
- A minimum of 5 in Account Management at / across top-level agencies, with a strong mainline background.
- Must have had a team of at least 2 people reporting into them in the past.
- Keen knowledge of agency finances.
- Excellent client engagement skills with the ability to proactively organise and influence clients and build strong and effective working relationships.
- The ability to effectively manage people through leadership and mentoring.
- The ability to manage and filter workflow as well as organise and prioritise workloads to maximise productivity.
- Knowledge of account management and invoicing.
- An experienced and passionate creator.
- Comfortable maintaining a high level of design, from concept stage to completion.
- Highly creative with the ability to generate ideas and practically contribute to studio output.
- Proficient in Adobe CC, Microsoft Office and other related software.
- Understanding of how to integrate with a client-side team whilst maintaining a top tier agency service.
Many companies talk about having a unique and thriving business model but OLIVER (Part of the Inside Ideas Group) truly does. This means that we have been named in the top 500 of the Financial Times fastest-growing companies in Europe 2018 https://ig.ft.com/ft-1000/2018/
What OLIVER does is provide clients with dedicated, on-site agencies that are built from the ground up. These agencies live and work right at the very heart of our client's organisation. Delivering precisely the skills and capacity they require, complemented by brand talent from our whole business on everything from planning to execution.
This business model creates a truly entrepreneurial, fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment to work in!
OTHER INFO TO KNOW:
To see the company benefits you will receive when you become part of the team, please see Our benefits.
If you want to check that we are real people - please visit our Instagram