Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Technical responsibility for complete DC Traction Power Supply Equipment within a project
- HW Engineering and Design of DC Traction Power Supply (TPS) substations for electrical railway systems
- Preparation of detailed electrical engineering drawings of electrical systems and components incl. overviews, bill of materials, etc. as input for electrical and mechanical design
- Interface clarification and technical integration of all DC Traction Power Supply Equipment within the substation
- Check and release of electrical and mechanical design
- Technical management, planning and controlling of engineering work packages
- Support of sales departments and project management during both, the bid phase and the project realization phase
- Technical clarifications with sub-suppliers abroad
- Technical support of the manufacturing and the commissioning engineers concerning analysis of technical problems and answering of technical inquiries
- Participation in technical liaison meetings with customers, suppliers and Siemens’ internal departments overseas
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
Bachelor’s degree or higher in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Mechatronics
Bachelor degree or above in Electrical Engineering, ideally in the field of power distribution, electrical control system
Knowledge of High-medium voltage technology with good understanding for system calculation, manufacture and installation matters
Knowledge of digital protection relays, PLC S7
Knowledge of measuring, control and supervisory systems
Knowledge of relevant European and International Standards
Knowledge of engineering processes
Experience in project realization, preferably in an international project environment
Experience in the railway sector, especially in the field of railway electrification systems
Experience in design and planning of electrical substations
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Pune. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Mobility at:
https://new.siemens.com/in/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited