Sarkari Naukri 2020: PPSC Recruitment 2020 - 311 Head Master/ Head Mistresses Vacancies - 34,800 Salary - Apply NowPPSC Recruitment 2020-21: Employees State Insurance Corporation (PPSC) announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Graduate,B.Ed for the position of Head Master/ Head Mistresses. To Apply for the job posting from PPSC, please click on the Apply Now button below.Company Name: PPSC
Post Name: Head Master/ Head Mistresses
No of Posts: 311
Salary: 10,300 - 34,800 (Per Month)
Experience: 3 - 5 years
Education: Any Graduate,B.Ed
Last Date: 22-06-2020
1. Competitive Examination for selection: (a) The Commission hold the Competitive Examination for recruitment to the posts of Head Master/Head Mistresses tentatively in May, 2020. The exact date of exam may be decided and intimated later keeping in view the public health safety issues. The procedure for Competitive Examination for selection of candidates for the post of Head Master/Head Mistresses in
the Department of School Education, Punjab is in following sequence:
(b) There will be a written test of 300 marks (120 questions of 2.5 marks each) and an interview of 40 marks as per following details:
2. Final result shall be prepared on the basis of the grand total of the marks obtained by the Candidates in the Written Competitive Examination and the Interview.
3. Interview 40 marks, Total Marks 340
4. All candidates who apply for ibid posts will be treated “provisionally eligible” for appearing in the competitive exam. Acceptance of applications at this stage and allotment of Roll Numbers by PPSC does not indicate acceptance of candidature by the PPSC, since there is no scrutiny of documents before the written test.
How To Apply:
1. The Commission shall hold Competitive Examinations for recruitment to these posts tentatively in May ,2020, details of which can be seen in Para 6,7 and 8 of "General information For the Candidates" of each post available on the website http://ppsc.gov.in
2. The exact date of exam may be decided and intimated later keeping in view the public health safety issues.
3. The candidates MUST possess the requisite qualification/experience before or by 31/05/2020.
4. Candidates must refer to "General Information For the Candidates" available on PPSC website, particularly Para-11 before filling the application form. The candidates can Only apply by filling Online Application Form, a link of which is available on the website of Punjab Public Service Commission http://ppsc.gov.in
5. Last date for filling Online Application Form: 22/06/2020
1. Proof of Date of Birth : Certificate of Matriculation/Higher Secondary.
2. Proof of having passed Punjabi Language.
3. Relevant Degree and DMC Certificate.
4. Reserved Category Certificate issued by the Competent Authority( If Applicable)
5. Experience certificate issued by Competent Authority.
6. If ESM, certificates/documents mentioning the following: -
i) Date of Enrolment
ii) Date of Release/Discharge
iii) Reason of Release/ Discharge
7. Certificate as proof of age relaxation claim. (If Applicable)
8. Certificate as proof of fee concession (If Applicable)
9. Proof of being Govt. Employee.
10. Copy of Bank Challan ( jPPSSC Copy only)
1. Only Scheduled Castes, Backward Classes, Ex-Servicemen/ LDESM, Physically Handicapped, Freedom Fighter & Sports Persons of Punjab domicile are eligible for the benefit of reservation.
2. A candidate should indicate the specific category for which he/she wants tobe considered and category once opted cannot be changed under any circumstances.
3. SC/ST Candidates belonging to other States are required to fill their Post Category as General Category (Code 71). They are entitled only to fee concession but not entitled to avail reservation/age relaxation.
4. Ex-servicemen/Lineal Descendent of Ex-Servicemen (LDESM)/Grand children of Gallantry Award Winners who have domicile of Punjab are eligible for reservation under the Ex-Servicemen category. DESM/Grand children of Gallantry Award Winners shall be considered against the vacancies for Ex-servicemen ONLY IF no Ex-servicemen are available. In case sufficient numbers of Ex-servicemen are available, then LDESM shall be treated as General Category candidates.