TechDogs is a fast-growing company based in Pune, India and part of our progressive business plan is to develop and maintain a platform in line with our business objectives ie. being a one stop shop for all things Tech and a serious contender for online B2B Networking.
At TechDogs, we are seeking a motivated and savvy Content Editor to oversee our content publishing needs in a fast-paced work environment. You will work with a team of writers and designers to develop and curate compelling and engaging content for our audience. Your primary duties will include content strategy, proofreading and editing, analyzing readership data, and developing our content strategy.
To excel in this role, you will have experience in developing and editing content, as well as excellent communication and organizational skills. A Bachelor's Degree in English or a related field is good to have.
- Supervise a team of writers and coordinate with freelance contributors.
- Proofread and edit spelling, grammar and syntax.
- Ensure that content meets the company or client's needs, and follows our in-house style guide.
- Organize, modify and update existing content.
- Verify content and information.
- Work with the graphic design team to ensure a user-friendly experience.
- Collaborate with co-workers and come up with fresh, creative content ideas, keeping our audience in mind.
- Manage a busy workload according to deadline.
- Analyze data and analytics, and seek to increase reader engagement and retention.
- Knowledge of SEO and industry best practices.
- Should love technology and understand technology related content
- Craft and send our monthly newsletter
- Interview industry professionals and use online sources to research topics
- Optimize published pieces using SEO guidelines
- Manage the editorial calendar and ensure timely publication
- Generate new ideas around industry-related topics
- Bachelor's Degree in Journalism, English or related field.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Writing, copy editing, and proofreading experience.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Proficient in desktop publishing software.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Social Media platforms.
Work Experience - 3 years and above
Salary : As per industry standard.
Job Type: Full-time