Client Services Director (CSD)
Experience required :
Should have strong sales background.
Should have experience in Any Adverting or Retail or Marketing or Market research or FMCG Company.
Driving strong relationship with top customers Developing the detailing of the business growth plan of CSD of doubling current turnover in 3 years.
Prospecting, collaboration and networking for B2B sales/ institutional channel which includes consumer offers, corporate activities.
Determines customer service requirements by maintaining contact with customers; visiting operational environments; conducting surveys; forming focus groups; benchmarking best practices; analysing information and applications.
Improves customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analysing results; implementing changes.
Above and beyond the above mentioned responsibilities, the role will require:
- Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their advertising requirements;
- Working with agency colleagues to devise an advertising campaign that meets the clients brief and budget;
- Presenting alongside agency colleagues (particularly the account manager), the campaign ideas and budget to the client;
- Brief media, creative and research staff and assisting with the formulation of marketing strategies;
- liaising with, and acting as the link between, the client and the advertising agency by maintaining regular contact with both,
- Ensuring that communication flows effectively;
- Negotiating with clients and agency staff about the details of campaigns;
- Presenting creative work to clients for approval or modification;
- Handling budgets, managing campaign costs and invoicing clients;
- Writing client reports;
- Monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns;
Salary 8 Lac To 15 Lac P.A.
Industry Marketing / Advertising / PR / Media Planning
Work Experience 8 - 12 Years
Qualification Other Bachelor Degree
Email ID email@example.com