Officer - Finance , The CFO Group
Back to job search results
Apply Now for this job >
About Bank of America Merrill Lynch:
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 40 countries. In the U.S alone, we serve almost all Fortune 500 companies and approximately 59 million consumers and small-business customers. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading. Connecting Asia Pacific to the World: Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 23 offices in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region’s leading financial services companies. Bank of America Merrill Lynch is committed to attracting, recruiting and retaining top diverse talent from across the globe. Our diversity and inclusion mission is to actively promote an inclusive work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve personal success and contribute to the growth of our business. Each of our global Employee Networks bring together employees, create dialogue and awareness in support of our Diversity and Inclusion mission. Bank of America Merrill Lynch is an equal opportunities employer
- Preparation of financial statements including notes to accounts and Pillar 3 disclosures, year-end statutory audit requiring inter-face with auditors, compliance of internal financial controls related areas and certification and compilation of financial information for annual financial inspection of the bank.
General Ledger Reconciliation and Schedule preparations, GAAP reconciliations, quarterly corporate reporting, general ledger scrutiny and compliance with financial reporting requirements for securities entities.
- Income Tax provision and deferred tax computations as per Indian GAAP and US GAAP, advance tax estimation and related compliance, financial details for assessment proceedings, handling transfer pricing accounting and recoveries including head office expenses and support for tax and transfer pricing audits
- Assisting in monthly closure of books under Indian GAAP and US GAAP, General Ledger Reconciliation and Schedule preparations, GAAP reconciliations, quarterly corporate reporting and general ledger scrutiny
- Preparation of regulatory reports for local and international reporting as well as regulatory reporting automation efforts.
- Assisting in financial projections for ICAAP purposes and ongoing monitoring.
- Assisting in compilation of financial information including analytical review for Local Management Team Committee Meetings and Audit Council
- 3-5 years
- Chartered Accountant with good accounting background (Indian GAAP) preferably from Banking Industry. Knowledge of US GAAP and Indian /IFRS desirable
- High integrity and good track record
- Adept at using excel, power point and Systems Aptitude
- Knowledge of banking regulations and banking products preferred
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Good communication, interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Strong team player
One BKC, A Wing Bandra Kurla Complex - Bank of America N.A.