- To engage in all duties required for the process of all Andrology tests ensuring that the highest levels of quality and service are maintained.
- To be fully familiar with the laboratory IT system and to participate in the data verification procedures for authorization and validation of laboratory results.
- To ensure processing time-scales and turnaround times to the requirements of the company are consistently met.
- To assist in the day to day operation of the laboratory.
- To take part in effective internal and external Quality Control and Assurance scheme.
- To adhere to all operational SOPs relating to the TDL Andrology Department.
- To be fully familiar with document control procedures and to ensure that the Department meets all standards.
- To ensure all procedures are performed in accordance with the relevant Health and Safety at Work regulations for laboratory workers.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- B.Sc (Biotechnology, Life Science, Microbiology)
- M.Sc (Biotechnology, Life Science, Microbiology)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹8,000.00 to ₹10,000.00 /month